Hi

Need help of some one since i donot know much about property .

I am from Punjab and looking for investment in property.I know that i willnot be staying here for next 20 year due to the nature of my job.Its purely for investment purpose.

1. I want to go for a plot instead of flat for the reasons , The entire land is of mine and second since i willnot be staying here so its better to have a plot and build a house whenever i feel that i shall stay in it.

Is it right approach

2. I can invest 20 - 40 lacs and i am looking for 250 - 300 sq yard plot minimum and i am more interested in places like Ludhiana , Chandiagarh , Mohali , ....these are the paces where i can stay whenever i want being from this part of country plus i can visit the resdenitail area once a while ( which is not possible if i take it in baglore or delhi..)

Which is the best place in Punjab

3. Can someone help me some good resdinetial project in Punjab / Chandigarh with a good builder where i can invest in plots considering my above budget and requirement of 250 - 300 sq yard

4. i have heard about two residential projects ( plots ) in punjab , one is by parsavnath in rajpura ( around 5500 / sq yard) and second by Perals in Mohali ( around 14000 / sq yard).

Which one is better considering from long term investment angle.

Thanks for your help

Best regards
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investment advise

I am looking for investing in property in Punjab around 30 - 50 lac
    My prefrence is plot. Time period is 5 - 10 years.
    Please suggest good project

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Punit,

Wish I cud also buy some land in "City Beautiful" and make some small ashiana for family and self.... any how rite nw m in ggn... best from my pnt of view is that u buy soem land in mohali.... search for some more projects also other than parsvanath..... like Ansals, Emaar, etc..... Is godrej also present in the areas around Chandigarh?
    CommentQuote
  • Investment advise in Punjab

Hi RV

Thanks for immediate response.
    I have looked at Mohali Emmar. The price range is around 14000psy in Sector 108. Some friends of mine are saying that Sector 108 is the end of Mohali and its not wise to Invest here.
    Godrej is coming up but nothing declared so far and I think they shall come up with flat. I am looking for plot

I am not looking at option of Mohali , Chandigarh. Other states in Punjab where i can get decent plot area within my budget of < 50 lacs and chances of appreciation is high

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej is expected to come up with a project in Mohali ( apartments,as per the info. at present ) by April/May, this year .
    CommentQuote
  • Request someone who has good idea about Tricity area suggest me to buy a plot of 400 - 500 Sqyd at a budget of 60 - 80 lacs. Mainly for investment long term with an idea of making own house in next 10 years

I went to Mohali area 3 times in last one year and have a look on Emmar , Ansal , TDI, Pearl , Unitech. Earlier i thought of Emmar but they are not doing any development for last one year. I am bit lost
    - Ireo Sec 98 / 99 ..
    - Emerging India
    - JLPL ..

Thanks
    Puneet
    CommentQuote
  • Koi to suggest karo

Gentel person

Please give your suggestion. I am sure this forum has enough experts who know this area of Mohali and tricity

Please help

Thanks
    Puneet
    CommentQuote