How to sell property in case of DEATH.

Hi Friends,

We are living in our own house which is constructed in our land. The Registration documents ,electricity bill, water supply, house tax all receipts / papers are in name of my father. My father expired in 2007. Now if we wish to sell the house, or transfer the property in my mothers name, what is the procedure, as by law of sucession, my mother is already the heir of the house / land. But what is legal procedure to transfer the property in my mothers name, or what is the procedure to sell the house in this case.

I am having one sister, and myself, we two siblings are there. Kindly advise in this regard.

Thank you very much and awaiting your reply.

Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.