Last updated: September 30 2008
2 | Posts
3262 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property on collectors Land

Hi

This is Harihar, I am looking for flat at Thane, my agent shown me flat which is in collectors Land. Please let me know whether the property located on collectors Land as clear title or not. Whether such property can be given for rent or not. After buying property in collectors Land for what all things we need to take collectors permission during the ownership of this property.

Re : Property on collectors Land

You do not have to be a realtor to buy foreclosed properties you just have to follow the rules of the bank or state that is selling the home. Having a realtor's license might save you money in the long run. Most of the rental homes you buy should be from a private seller because they are more likely to help you finance the home and you have no 6% fee.

Comment

Re : Property on collectors Land

Originally posted by Beeintl View Post
      You do not have to be a realtor to buy foreclosed properties you just have to follow the rules of the bank or state that is selling the home. Having a realtor's license might save you money in the long run. Most of the rental homes you buy should be from a private seller because they are more likely to help you finance the home and you have no 6% fee.

The rules of the game are much different in India than in UK.. So it would help if you first have a look at the chain of documents and then decide if this property is worth pursuing...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X