I am interested in purchasing a plot of land in Shahpur, Thane district. I want information about
1) VMC real estate developers
2) how can one check the credibility of the company?
3) Any way of checking if the plot is not sold to anybody else?
4) Is it ok to pay up before the NA approval for the land is got by the developer? They promise it will be done within 2 years.
5) Anyone who has had a good experience with any such real estate developers in and around Mumbai, which ones?
6) I would greatly appreciate a response from adovcates/ solicitors/ CAs/ govt. officials dealing with such matters

Thank you very much.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Niru,
    Regarding your query

Check the layout plan of the land it should be approved/stamped by Town planning department under collector thane as shahpur comes in thane collectors jurisdiction.
      When the landowner/developer approaches the authority for approval of layout it simultaneously gets approved for NA.
      Ask the developer to give you phone number of their previous clients, previous clients are the best way to check the credibility of a developer.
      Get a search done for at least 30 years by an advocate to know whether any transaction have been done on the said plot prior to you.Hope this helps
      Vinod
      Gajanan group
    CommentQuote