Real Estate Books

Last updated: November 25 2008
22 | Posts
17867 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Books

Real estate books seems to the need of the hour for the fairly nascent, partly unorganized and booming Indian property market.

I believe our real estate professionals like the property dealers, agents and brokers in the market now will feel the need to be educated on the trends and finnese of dealing with the large market of internat savvy and informed investors.

But, how can real estate books help an investor in the process of property investment. As an avid reader and a prospective entrant to the interesting world of real estate industry, I would like to have some guidance on informative books in real estate functioning.

Can anybody help........

Re : Real Estate Books

lot of books on amazon.com

hi buddy
    there are many books on amazon.com
    i have bought quite a a few books from there and it has been very helpful
    will compile a list of the books and post here
    Ram
    Ram

Comment

Watch out this space!!!

That's great

I believe, many like me will be looking forward to some resources on real estate information.

Will watch out this space for the list of books soon.

Thanks.

Comment

House Hunt 07

House Hunt 2007 acts as a reference guide for the entire year focusing on everything, from property buying decision to the documentation involved and even to doing up interiors. After all a home is never complete until it has taken on the personalities of its occupants. It also showcases Mumbai’s best properties both in city, and in other areas that are becoming popular for their vacation home

Rajesh

Comment

need information

Hello Ram,

have bought quite a a few books from there and it has been very helpful
          But, couldn't see any list yet....

Hope, you'll share a few information on which real estate books can be referred to for the Indian market.

Comment

comin soon

Originally posted by Suzanne View Post
            Hello Ram,

But, couldn't see any list yet....

Hope, you'll share a few information on which real estate books can be referred to for the Indian market.
            Hi suzanne
            Currently out of mumbai for an extended period and limited access to net
            SO unable to post anythin here.
            promise to put the list here once im back to mumbai
            stay connected
            Ram
            Ram

Comment

Please suggest

Hello Pinnacle,

Since you are related to this field can you suggest a few books.

there are many books on amazon.com
              i have bought quite a a few books from there and it has been very helpful
              I have looked into amazon.com, but not able to choose which would be useful for the Indian market. Please help.

Thanks.

Comment

Realty Books : List

Hi All

I had bought couple of books on realty from amazon
                Almost all these books are imported, but the context can be very well used for the Indian market and i have been implementing most of the strategies listed there in my business for the past 5 years :
                Here goes the List :

1. Real-Estate-Rainmaker-Online-Marketing by Dan Gooder Richard

2.Real-Estate-Rainmaker-Successful-Strategies by Dan Gooder Richard

3. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money...It's About Being the Best You Can Be
                by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, Jay Papasan, and Gary Keller

4. Become-Power-Agent-Real-Estate by Darryl Davis

5. Your First Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professiona by Dirk Zeller

Besides these, i have some wonderful Audio CD's containing Marketing Lessons by Dirk Zeller :
                1. Unlock your potential
                2. Seven Smart ways to explode your Production
                3. Mindset of a Champion

You can get more info abour Dirk Zeller on his site. He has a free newsletter that you can subscribe to

Feel free to ask for any more info
                Last edited January 15 2008, 11:07 PM. Reason: You cannot add affilate links to other sites.
                Ram

Comment

More Realty Books

Some more titles on Realty Books

1.Real Estate Agent's Business Planning Guide by Carla Cross
                  2.Up and Running in 30 Days: A Proven Plan for Financial Success in Real Estate by Carla Cross
                  3.On Track to Success in 30 Days: Energize Your Real Estate Career To Become A Top Producer by Carla Cross
                  Ram

Comment

List 3

1.Success as a Real Estate Agent For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance)) by Dirk Zeller
                    2.The Real Estate Agent's Business Planner: Practical Strategies For Maximizing Your Success by Bridget McCrea
                    3.The Champion Real Estate Agent by Dirk Zeller
                    4.The Complete Idiot's Guide to Success as a Real Estate Agent, 2nd Edition (Complete Idiot's Guide by Marilyn Sullivan
                    5.2,001 Winning Ads for Real Estate by Steve Kennedy and Deborah Johnson
                    Ram

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X