Real estate books seems to the need of the hour for the fairly nascent, partly unorganized and booming Indian property market.

I believe our real estate professionals like the property dealers, agents and brokers in the market now will feel the need to be educated on the trends and finnese of dealing with the large market of internat savvy and informed investors.

But, how can real estate books help an investor in the process of property investment. As an avid reader and a prospective entrant to the interesting world of real estate industry, I would like to have some guidance on informative books in real estate functioning.

Can anybody help........:)
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

can u plz tell me abut real estate products
    CommentQuote
  • real estate book realted to India

I see some books in the list and they seems to be related to USA market. As I suppose that Indian realty market is far different to USA, it would be of great help if someone post any book related to Indian realty. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Few Books On Real Estate Market

One of the very good book on real estate is - Real Estate Rainmaker by Dan Gooder Richard

About concepts its a simply philosphy of dig and dig

Do share ur opinions on
    http://groups.google.co.in/group/real-estate-commercial-spaces
    real-estate-commercial-spaces@googlegroups.com
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Rain Maker is very Good

Originally Posted by georgian_burgh
    One of the very good book on real estate is - Real Estate Rainmaker by Dan Gooder Richard

About concepts its a simply philosphy of dig and dig

Do share ur opinions on
    http://groups.google.co.in/group/real-estate-commercial-spaces
    real-estate-commercial-spaces@googlegroups.com
    Regards

Dan Gooder is a good author and his Rain Maker Book gives a lot of vlauble insight for new and seasoned brokers. Would rate this book quite high
    Ram
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Suzanne,

There is this book Property Matters Made Easy, it is published by IIRE, its quite cheap too only Rs. 140, simple and good, you can get one from indiaproperties website or IIRE website.
    CommentQuote
  • books on real estate

Ram
    Thanks for your list of books , however do you know of any good books connected to indian market , if so pl let me know

rajesh
    CommentQuote