Dear Sir,

Hi this is sunny from mumbai,i work as a DBA ADMIN for wipro and also a stock advisor.

Sir iam newbie to estate want to know the procedure before buying and selling the flat....

We are having an flat in mumbai near mulund, would like to know the procedure to sell the flat...

I am 23 years of age....
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sunny!

Originally Posted by STOCKEXPERT
    Dear Sir,

Hi this is sunny from mumbai,i work as a DBA ADMIN for wipro and also a stock advisor.

Sir iam newbie to estate want to know the procedure before buying and selling the flat....

We are having an flat in mumbai near mulund, would like to know the procedure to sell the flat...

I am 23 years of age....

Dear Sunny,

When I was 23 years of age, I was busy reading up as much as I could about Stocks. Books from authors like Benjamin Graham (the father of Value Investing and mentor of Warren Buffet), Edwards and McGee (bible of Technical Analysis) and so on.

Made my first profitable trade in the Bear market of 1986-87 (BannariAmman at Rs.16 :)). Made my first fortune in the Harshad bull market. Only started recommending stocks from 1992 with a solid 8 years of successful investing in both bull as well as bear markets. Bought Satyam at Rs.6, Infosys at Rs.110 and a host of other stocks at what seems today like umimaginable prices!!! :D Those investments just 15 years ago have given returns which range from 2000% upto 20000% (not including dividends). People just don't believe the prices I mention :)!

Its none of my business, but ...

You are just 23 and already recommending stocks? Last 5 years were great and any stock recommended would have given returns. Be VERY careful recommending stocks especially going forward over the next 2-3 years, unless you have MASTERED Fundamental and Technical Analysis! As you can see, even the seasoned veterans like PN Vijay, Parag Parikh, etc are getting their calls wrong at least for the short/medium term.

No offense.

cheers
    CommentQuote