I have my flat rented out for the last 10 months in Pune and the leave and license agreement is coming to an end at the end of next month. The tenant and I had done the registration of rental agreement . As mutually decided, we both want to extend the rental agreement for a further period of 7 months. We understand the need to enter in to a new rental agreement and getting it registered also but I am out of town and unable to come down to Pune for doing the same.

Is there a legal way out whereby we can proceed ahead with the extension of the leavel and license agreement without me being physically present in Pune?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • pOWER OF ATTORNey is a option
    or u culd wait till u come back