I am thinking of buying a flat in crossings republic project on NH-24 in NCR. Pls advise :

1) Is it a good time to invest in crossings republic.

2) Pls guide me on the prospects of this project, and reliability of the project as a whole.

3) PARAMOUNT SYMPHONY, completion date dec-2010--how are the builders and future of this particular project.

4) Considering the financial crisis....is there a threat that these projects may never get completed/ or delayed for long!!!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well Crossings Republic is a new township coming ahead of Indirapuram.

Since u said u are investing, i'll advise u to wait.
    These are new far away areas where construction work has just started.
    Prices are suppose to silde down in these areas.

Look at Faridabad Neher Par case. Property market there is down with lot of sellers and no buyers

You have sufficient time with u. there is no need to hurry.
    this market wont go up atleast for the next 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitvohra
    I am thinking of buying a flat in crossings republic project on NH-24 in NCR. Pls advise :

1) Is it a good time to invest in crossings republic.

2) Pls guide me on the prospects of this project, and reliability of the project as a whole.

3) PARAMOUNT SYMPHONY, completion date dec-2010--how are the builders and future of this particular project.

4) Considering the financial crisis....is there a threat that these projects may never get completed/ or delayed for long!!!

Now is not the right time to run with the marathon of frenzy.

It's a buyers market, so it may be wise to wait until prices come down, don't panic and buy, it's the worst formula for investment.

Property market is down everywhere, so wait a while.
    CommentQuote