Sort by :
Filter by :
- respected sir,
kindly solve my problem as you look quite informed about this area.
i have booked a residential apartment during soft launch period. price quoted to me was all inclusive. now if company expose its other charges later on then , do i have to pay them..or iam done with booking at the rate quoted to me during soft launch period.??
kindly throw some light on this
- I suggest you to have a look on existing realestate web portals (Like , etc) U will surely get a good idea.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi planner,
I have done that. Have looked at most of the real estate portals both in India and abroad. Have used the learning to both improve the usability and in content quality. Some of the learning:
- UX: Very cluttered UI, with most space given to ads and very low responsiveness. Commonfloor is possible the only exception here.
- UX: lacks good alerting, if by mistake you do give your email id you get spammed.
- Content: Too much of postings by agents, and most of them being invalid.
- Content: Old date repeatedly appearing in search
- Lack of any help in making real world decisions, like hints on the expected rate in a locality, hint on how well a property compares to the average in the area etc.,
Any other thoughts on the challenges in searching for real estate today are welcomes.CommentQuote0Flag