Hello folks,

I don't know if this is appropriate, but will post this anyways.

I have a personal need to dispose of some property (but not in distress :)) in Central Chennai.

Contrary to people's perceptions, I have very little idea about Chennai property scene in detail.

Could someone point me to some trustworthy people/companies who can help me find an appropriate buyer for a sizeable residential property in a prime location? Preferably to be done all in white (is that possible? :D).

Thanks in advance.

cheers

Ram
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • property for sale

where is it located..what is it-a flat or land or house?
    CommentQuote
  • Land. Residential

Originally Posted by pulavar
    where is it located..what is it-a flat or land or house?

Its Land. around 3 grounds. 100+ year old property. Somewhere on Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Which area is it exactly? and what is the rate.
    CommentQuote
  • chennai property

Originally Posted by wiseman
    Hello folks,

I don't know if this is appropriate, but will post this anyways.

I have a personal need to dispose of some property (but not in distress :)) in Central Chennai.

Contrary to people's perceptions, I have very little idea about Chennai property scene in detail.

Could someone point me to some trustworthy people/companies who can help me find an appropriate buyer for a sizeable residential property in a prime location? Preferably to be done all in white (is that possible? :D).

Thanks in advance.

cheers

Ram

Dear wiseman,

I think, you should catch hold of some good promoters/builders. But, whomsoever you get into, not all the amount can come in white. Some portion will always come in black only depending on the govt. guideline value of that area. Afterall, any buyer would like to minimise his regn./stamp charges to the bearest minimum possible.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, you are a lucky person. Don't do anything silly. Do things slowly and safely. Always have a Advocate in your side. Just get maximum praise for your property.

All the best.

Muthu
    CommentQuote