Sort by :
Filter by :
- Don't get annoyed. Adapt :)Originally Posted by varunetI have lost so many posts recently... i just dont feel like coming back here.
There is a crazy timeout bug which always sents the post to the moderator.. and doesnt submit.. if you submit late... if you submit early it works..
right now i am copy pasting this message to get it through.. not sure if it would or not.
Though my posts take long to write, I never lose even a single post.
Use my process already mentioned. After writing the post, try to send. If it goes to login page, immediately use the back button and return to your edit page.
Open another tab, re-login in that tab, go back to the topic you were posting in and open another edit page. Simply cut-n-past from previous edit page in the original tab. The plus point is, all the embellishments like Emoticons, Bold, Italics, Fonts, etc also get copied along to give you a picture-perfect post.
Submit and test to ensure that the post appears under than topic.
In fact I just did this on this post as I was called away for a call and it timed out :).
PS: And please come back ;).CommentQuote0Flag
- at times it would submit the information to the moderator to moderate the message. And when i click back it wouldnt take me back to the editing page.
Thats when I lost my post 2-3 times.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, this is the common problem in this forum. Article links are not getting posted.
I do not know any moderator is watching this forum on day to day or atleast weekly basisCommentQuote0Flag
- Recently, the forum has been subject to a lot of spam. And that is why some filters are necessary. It takes a considerable amount of time to clear the spam. Some postings are subject to moderation, especially when it contains links to websites and if posted in more than one section.
Unfortunately, we cannot read each and every post in detail so the only way to keep out the spammers is to delete all duplicate postings. In the process, some of the existing members might get banned from the forum since they are making repetitive posts.CommentQuote0Flag
- WOW.. there is a moderator on this forum.. nice.. :)
So how does one post a link if he wants too?CommentQuote0Flag