i HAVE GOT A LAND IN PERUNGUDI. THE BROKER INFORMED US THAT THE FIRST MOTHER DOCUMENT WAS REGISTERED IN THE YEAR 2000 ONLY FROM A PERSON NAMED AYOTHI. BEFORE GETTING WE WERE ADVISED TO CHECK EC FROM THE YEAR 1975. WE DID AND THERE WAS NO PREVIOUS DOCUMENTATION DONE IN THAT PLOT. ITS A PATTA LAND AND PATTA IS IN THE NAME OF AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW MR.VEDHACHALAM.

THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENT TO CONFIRM THAT MR.VEDHACHALAM IS AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW AND HOW SHE ACQUIRED THAT PORTION. THE FATHER IN LAW'S DEATH CERTIFICATE IS NOT AVAILABLE. BUT WE CONFIRMED FROM OUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THE NEARBY PEOPLE (LIVING HERE FOR A LONG TIME) THAT ITS TRUE THAT AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW IS MR. VEDHACHALAM.

WE APPLIED FOR A PATTA TRANSFER IN MY NAME WHICH WAS REJECTED DUE TO THE MISSING DEATH AND HEIRSHIP CERTIFICATES OF MR.VEDHACHALAM. I WANT TO CONSTRUCT A HOUSE AFTER GETTING PATTA IN MY NAME AND PLAN APPROVAL. IS THERE ANY WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
OR CAN I CONSTRUCT AS IT IS? WHAT ARE ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL I ENCOUNTER IF I DO SO. PLEASE REPLY.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lilymalex
    i HAVE GOT A LAND IN PERUNGUDI. THE BROKER INFORMED US THAT THE FIRST MOTHER DOCUMENT WAS REGISTERED IN THE YEAR 2000 ONLY FROM A PERSON NAMED AYOTHI. BEFORE GETTING WE WERE ADVISED TO CHECK EC FROM THE YEAR 1975. WE DID AND THERE WAS NO PREVIOUS DOCUMENTATION DONE IN THAT PLOT. ITS A PATTA LAND AND PATTA IS IN THE NAME OF AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW MR.VEDHACHALAM.

THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NO SUPPORTING DOCUMENT TO CONFIRM THAT MR.VEDHACHALAM IS AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW AND HOW SHE ACQUIRED THAT PORTION. THE FATHER IN LAW'S DEATH CERTIFICATE IS NOT AVAILABLE. BUT WE CONFIRMED FROM OUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THE NEARBY PEOPLE (LIVING HERE FOR A LONG TIME) THAT ITS TRUE THAT AYOTHI'S FATHER IN LAW IS MR. VEDHACHALAM.

WE APPLIED FOR A PATTA TRANSFER IN MY NAME WHICH WAS REJECTED DUE TO THE MISSING DEATH AND HEIRSHIP CERTIFICATES OF MR.VEDHACHALAM. I WANT TO CONSTRUCT A HOUSE AFTER GETTING PATTA IN MY NAME AND PLAN APPROVAL. IS THERE ANY WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
    OR CAN I CONSTRUCT AS IT IS? WHAT ARE ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL I ENCOUNTER IF I DO SO. PLEASE REPLY.

PLs mention who is the claimant(transferee) and who is the executant of the document in 2000 and what document is that?(sale deed, settlement deed,gift deed,etc). but overall in absence of a transfer by way of sale,
    settlement,regd will(probated as reqd in city properties) etc, I dont see any scenario in which ayothi can represent vedachallam, she can only be alegal hier of her husband s/o vedachallam. is there any document relating to it? pls give details before i can reply
    CommentQuote