Hi all ,

I am new to realty sector & very afraid of the frauds here.
I want to purchase an individual house at Kota Rajasthan.Could anyone guide me about all property papers in details including ( I 've just piched them ftom net ) Sale deed . Title Search report , 7/12 extract etc which I must get and or get them checked / verified with the deptt ( like sub-registrar , revenue etc) ?
Also what will be the approx charges advocates take for Title Search report & other jobs.

How do I move step by step ? Are there any reliable agencies to do this all for you and explain all documents in details ?

Madan
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is no time to buy residencial property it is better u wait for atleast 6 to 8 months only ther the picture will be clear as for the papers u can take help of profesional in real estate it will be a wise dicision.
    Originally Posted by madan
    Hi all ,

I am new to realty sector & very afraid of the frauds here.
    I want to purchase an individual house at Kota Rajasthan.Could anyone guide me about all property papers in details including ( I 've just piched them ftom net ) Sale deed . Title Search report , 7/12 extract etc which I must get and or get them checked / verified with the deptt ( like sub-registrar , revenue etc) ?
    Also what will be the approx charges advocates take for Title Search report & other jobs.

How do I move step by step ? Are there any reliable agencies to do this all for you and explain all documents in details ?

Madan
    CommentQuote