How to you measure a FLATHOUSE area

Last updated: January 22 2010
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : How to you measure a FLATHOUSE area

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
    I have had an experience at Trichy 4 years back when I bought my flat there. The charged area was 1300 sq. ft. for a large, well constructed, decent 3 bed flat. Believe me, the carpet area was a good 1056 sq. ft. , an astonishing 81.2% in a large project with 4 floors and 3 blocks with a generous free open car parking. I was really expecting that the builder would charge anywhere between 1400 to 1500 sq. ft. and to my surprise, they charged only 1300 sq. ft. Infact , I did measure the carpet area and got satisfied. Many builders at Chennai simply take the common arrea at about 18 to 20 % and the wall area as 10 to 12 % to calculate the chargeable area which will in effect give a carpet area of about 68 to 70 % only . I feel the minimum carpet area should be atleast 75% of the saleable area and this will really give a price advantage of about 10% to the buyer.

ks2071746
    corrected message as I was not able to go to edit mode of my earlier message. Thanks.

ks2071746

Comment

plinth area is a better parameter to compare flats .
      PLS CHECK MY POST IN YHE THREAD CARPET AREA VS SALEABLE AREA

Comment

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
        Politicians are following "Divide and Rule" Policy. See in TN no body wanna learn Hindi/Other language. Why ??? Becos Politician knows if we start learning then our eyes will be open. which is the threat for politicians. Their Media Business will go down.

Hi arin,

Why do u want people from tamilnadu to learn Hindi??
        They have nothing to do with Hindi. Hindi has nothing to do with unity.

Just wanted to clarify eventhough it is irrelevant to the discussion here.

Comment

This is just example that I gave to understand the Situation how TN Politicians wanna Keep All Poor Tamil people under dark. As you know your politicians gives TV to all poor to watch. If we don't know Hindi/English you will obviously watch Tamil Channel. And most of the Tamil Channel is run by the politicians. So ultimately they are earning money. And the TV was bought with the money of State Fund which again comes from Common Tax payer pocket. Basically Politician are trying to keep them as Backward.
          Its not only in TN all other state also Politicians are taking advantage by using Divide And Policy Rule.

Hope this didnt hurt your sentiment.
          Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

You are absolutely correct mr. Arin

Chataara

Comment

You are confusing everything Arin.

Politicians having tamil channels has nothing to do with Anti Hindi sentiments. Hindi is not our mother tongue and there is no need for that language to be forced on us. It is that simple.

If anyone wants to learn hindi thay can do so on their own interests and no one will stop them. But u asking tamil population to learn Hindi for public unity, simply does not make sense.

This is just example that I gave to understand the Situation how TN Politicians wanna Keep All Poor Tamil people under dark. As you know your politicians gives TV to all poor to watch. If we don't know Hindi/English you will obviously watch Tamil Channel. And most of the Tamil Channel is run by the politicians. So ultimately they are earning money. And the TV was bought with the money of State Fund which again comes from Common Tax payer pocket. Basically Politician are trying to keep them as Backward.
              Its not only in TN all other state also Politicians are taking advantage by using Divide And Policy Rule.

Comment

I have got a good idea.

Why can't everyone in India learn Tamil for public unity????

Let doordarshan telecast only Tamil programmes

Let the discussions in parliament happen in Tamil.

Let all children in India study tamil as a cumpulsory language in schools.

How does this make u feel??

Comment

I hope i am not trying to read in between ur words.

So u r saying that by not teaching Hindi/English, tamil people are kept in dark because they can watch only tamil channels and not Hindi/English channels.

For ur kind information, English in Tamilnadu is a lot better than any other state. U can survive in Tamilnadu just with English which u cant in many other states. So English channels are being watched as usual.

I dont think by watching Hindi channels you will get the light.

By not learning Hindi, Tamilnadu has never lagged behind in economic and educational growth, In fact TN grows faster than many Hindi speaking states.

Comment

Mr. Anthony, You are completely Brain washed by external activity. I cant make you understand. Its better we leave this point. I am not asking you to learn but for god shake dont do Anti-Campaign. Let people choose their own choice.

For you Kind Information I stayed in Chennai for 3 months, I Had a though time on staying there though I know Hindi/English/Kannar/Bengali... My wife knows Tamil too still we had a tough time there. And if you feel that TN's are more progressive than come to Bangalore and see how many TN people are leaving here. Use your own Brain Mr. Anthony.
                    Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha!!! I am brainwashed??? It seems like u r trying to brainwash me.

OK. Just because u should have a comfortable time in chennai, Tamils dont need to learn Hindi. They can obviously learn Hindi if they need to and no one prevents them. there is no anti compaign here. It should never be forced on us.
                      It is a shame u think Bangalore is progressing well because people there speak Hindi!!

Think man think!!!

Mr. Anthony, You are completely Brain washed by external activity. I cant make you understand. Its better we leave this point. I am not asking you to learn but for god shake dont do Anti-Campaign. Let people choose their own choice.

For you Kind Information I stayed in Chennai for 3 months, I Had a though time on staying there though I know Hindi/English/Kannar/Bengali... My wife knows Tamil too still we had a tough time there. And if you feel that TN's are more progressive than come to Bangalore and see how many TN people are leaving here. Use your own Brain Mr. Anthony.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X