does any1 have any info regarding the mantri park project in goregaon, mumbai? the posession date seems to b postponed everytime.. and reasons arent being provided.:(
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Before any comment, could you tell me how much is your investment ( in %) and what papers do you have
    CommentQuote
  • We have bought a flat in Mantri Park...

As per the last talks that i had with the sales team there , they said that the construction work has resumed and they expect it to get completed by MArch 09.

Last few times when i visted the site there was no progress , i am very that to be a result of the rescession and bad market conditions.

This time though they seem optimistic, i am planning to visit the site in a week or so .

I am not sure if you also have bought a flat there?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are not sure of the project or the credentials of the builder, go to the authority and get the search paper under RTI act of the land. The apply for the map approval from the authority.

Keep these papers and contact the bank who are sanctioning loan... preferably nationalised bank (not LICHF). get a loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prisharma
    We have bought a flat in Mantri Park...

As per the last talks that i had with the sales team there , they said that the construction work has resumed and they expect it to get completed by MArch 09.

Last few times when i visted the site there was no progress , i am very that to be a result of the rescession and bad market conditions.

This time though they seem optimistic, i am planning to visit the site in a week or so .

I am not sure if you also have bought a flat there?

Dear friend,

Is this project by the large Mantri group from MUmbai? I thought they are a reputed and good builders?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Is this project by the large Mantri group from MUmbai? I thought they are a reputed and good builders?

ks2071746

Dear friend

Every builder is good untill their misdeeds are coming to light

thanks

chataara
    CommentQuote