Hi,

I would like to have some ideas for renting out my property????

I am having a land of about 6000 sq f. I would to use it for a good cash flow..... regarding this I have heard that I can go in contract with Govt. organisation that they can make their office or so on my land and pay me rent.. is it workable....
Or if any other ideas pl suggest....

prd
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prd
    Hi,

I am having a land of about 6000 sq f. I would to use it for a good cash flow..... regarding this I have heard that I can go in contract with Govt. organisation that they can make their office or so on my land and pay me rent.. is it workable....

prd

put an advt in a paper and ask for offers ,you should get many,provided your site is worth it
    CommentQuote
  • we're advicers

make it little gallant for attracting new tenants
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

prd

The key is where is this 6000 sqft. In urban area or rural area. On main road or inside. housing land or shopping land or agri land?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nataraajg007
    The key is where is this 6000 sqft. In urban area or rural area. On main road or inside. housing land or shopping land or agri land?

Nataraajg007 is right. It depends on so many factors.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • give bribe and get the PMO

Originally Posted by Nataraajg007

what natraaj007 i thougth you would answer anything is possible with bribe
    then if he gives bribe may be he can get the PMO in his premises and chat daily with M singh and humm singh is king.... singh is king:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    what natraaj007 i thougth you would answer anything is possible with bribe
    then if he gives bribe may be he can get the PMO in his premises and chat daily with M singh and humm singh is king.... singh is king:D :D

:D :D :D :D ROTFL
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abk,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Dose the advertisment should be in a national news paper like Times of India or so.What should be the matter to emphesis the point I mentioned,can you pl give me some clue.....
    CommentQuote
    Hi abk,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Dose the advertisment should be in a national news paper like Times of India or so.What should be the matter to emphesis the point I mentioned,can you pl give me some clue.....

the advt should be in the most read local dailies and should give the exact location and extent.dont give other details. first generate the enquiry then work on them.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

prd

There are many company looking for land to take rent for there office but its depend on place and suggest you why not you advertising on news paper, i think that's will work good.
    CommentQuote