Last updated: March 7 2009
3 | Posts
1059 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Discussions and Suggestions

Dear,

We have a problem in our family distributed property in my grandfathers period with the oral and written in normal papper and everybody signed in that papper but not registered and that was happened before 25 years at that time they all agree and signed the same. Currently all their sons and ftwo of my grandfather's brothers are not satisfied with the property what ever they had distributed. Few of their dependents are also want to redistribute the property and to take the new suggestions. Some of their male dependents are jus blackmailing the female dependents that they cant provide any share for the females born in the same family. Kindly suggest how to goahead and solve this problem

Advance thanks and regards

Sush

Re : Real Estate Discussions and Suggestions

I have seen such family feud, but i dont know a solution. Well there is a saying that God laughs twice - once when anybody says that "this portion of land is mine and thats yours", and secondly when a person says "I am the most powerful". My friend, I have no solution for this, but surely would take interest and view what my other learned friend would suggest you.

Good luck

Udayan
    Last edited by udayan.giri; March 7 2009, 12:49 PM.
    udayan.giri
    trustedproperty

Comment

Re : Real Estate Discussions and Suggestions

Originally posted by Vatchsugu View Post
      Dear,

We have a problem in our family distributed property in my grandfathers period with the oral and written in normal papper and everybody signed in that papper but not registered and that was happened before 25 years at that time they all agree and signed the same. Currently all their sons and ftwo of my grandfather's brothers are not satisfied with the property what ever they had distributed. Few of their dependents are also want to redistribute the property and to take the new suggestions. Some of their male dependents are jus blackmailing the female dependents that they cant provide any share for the females born in the same family. Kindly suggest how to goahead and solve this problem

Advance thanks and regards

Sush
      if it is in tamilnadu it is called the 'koorachit' (family settlement). if it was done years ago then the courts admit it as evidence even in the absence
      of registration. you can file a petition for specific performance.
      but if the possesion is not with you and litigations take a long time,find their plan and act accordingly.
      if anybody in the family has sold any piece of land based on the koorachit then it would be ratified and will stand against claims questioning its authenticity.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X