Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it advisable to buy a old flat over a new one?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is it advisable to buy a old flat over a new one?

Last updated: May 25 2009
2 | Posts
1271 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it advisable to buy a old flat over a new one?

Hi,

I have shorlisted a 10 year old flat in the heart of city; close to my kids school, close to my wife's work place(2 km) and not too far from my place of work (7 km). However I have the option of buying a new flat of the same area and in the same price range as the old flat but this one is 22 kms away from my wife's place of work and 13 kms away from mine and I will have to relocate my kids to a school nearer to the new house.

Please advise which is a better choice? comparing the pros & cons each of the flat has.

Willy

Re : Is it advisable to buy a old flat over a new one?

Dear friend,

Please inform (1) The area and locality of the old flat (2) The all inclusive cost of old and new flats (3) Quality of construction of old flat (4) The rental value of the old and new flats

ks2071746
    Last edited by ks2071746; April 22 2009, 08:11 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

Re : Is it advisable to buy a old flat over a new one?

similar predicament!

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
      Dear friend,

Please inform (1) The area and locality of the old flat (2) The all inclusive cost of old and new flats (3) Quality of construction of old flat (4) The rental value of the old and new flats

ks2071746

A very interesting question

Two choices

1. Prices r 1000/ lower in rate, locality 6-8 km further than option 2, but rent r comparable.

2. prices r +1000,nearer to center, but rent r comparable to the farther locality.

Any advice

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X