Hi,

I have shorlisted a 10 year old flat in the heart of city; close to my kids school, close to my wife's work place(2 km) and not too far from my place of work (7 km). However I have the option of buying a new flat of the same area and in the same price range as the old flat but this one is 22 kms away from my wife's place of work and 13 kms away from mine and I will have to relocate my kids to a school nearer to the new house.

Please advise which is a better choice? comparing the pros & cons each of the flat has.

Willy
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friend,

Please inform (1) The area and locality of the old flat (2) The all inclusive cost of old and new flats (3) Quality of construction of old flat (4) The rental value of the old and new flats

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • similar predicament!

Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Please inform (1) The area and locality of the old flat (2) The all inclusive cost of old and new flats (3) Quality of construction of old flat (4) The rental value of the old and new flats

ks2071746

A very interesting question

Two choices

1. Prices r 1000/ lower in rate, locality 6-8 km further than option 2, but rent r comparable.

2. prices r +1000,nearer to center, but rent r comparable to the farther locality.

Any advice
    CommentQuote