Many of us got trapped by builders (some most reputed), got our money trapped in builders account for ever.
What to do if a builder like Omaxe has taken initial booking amount of 3.5 lakh in prelaunch scheme at Jaipur, so far builder has not launch the project nor refunding the money.

Pls help me in providing legal option, as I have already applied for refund.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friend,

Please join as a group of those who booked in this project and take up with the builder. You may have to fight with the mighty builder and individuals cannot do this alone. Only a solid group of most of the people who paid the advnce can do this collectively. Please publish through the local and national newspapers about your ordeal and the agitations you are doing to get back your initial advances paid.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhavendrakumar
    Many of us got trapped by builders (some most reputed), got our money trapped in builders account for ever.
    What to do if a builder like Omaxe has taken initial booking amount of 3.5 lakh in prelaunch scheme at Jaipur, so far builder has not launch the project nor refunding the money.

Pls help me in providing legal option, as I have already applied for refund.

3.5 L !go to the consumer court and try to recover but i dont advicce in trying to armtwist the builders. if you are the initiater then rest assured you will have some thugs knocking on your door to say 'shut up"
    i am not trying to discourage you but many have been actually hurt.
    if you can withstand those go ahead and initiate a group and try to recover the money,but keep in mind the judicial system in the country is so slow that your case will be like green ply " chalta rahe"(ad on tv)

some mistakes are better forgotten.we the educated think law,courts,consumer court are all not prejudiced. remember the judges,magistrates,consumer fora all are manned by people recomenddded
    or appointed by the politicians and are susceptible to obligations and "gifts". we all haer about few cases where the courts seem to take to task the govt and bureacrats.there are so many cases where the SC orders are openly flouted by the govts.

this case would be civil in nature and would be a long drawn battle.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

I agree. It is a long drawn process. But there is no other choice except to fight as a group and wait for the day.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote