Save Your Self from Jaypee Green Aman, Its a Fraud

Last updated: November 18 2011
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Save Your Self from Jaypee Green Aman, Its a Fraud

Manoj Bhai,

Don't worry about investing in Jaypee. All of their projects are running way late and the investors are stuck with the company. Whatever rate you or your friend are getting, my recommendation would be to just avoid JP completely. I have seen lot of people suffer from JP and they are much bigger BPTP of Noida. Better to go with a small builder and take chances than buying anything with JP. Re-sale premium is also negligible with most of the JP projects and construction progress is also nil. Things might go worse for them if BMW loses election next year.

Comment

I wont touch JP with even a barge pole . Not interested in them . Know them & their likes quite well, have dealt with JP for about 20 years .

A relative was getting a price of about 2300 for Green Aman & he is interested ( he got tempted, hearing that the project got booked at 2250, about 2 years back ) . Despite, all my apprehensions on JP, he has asked me to find out on the project .

So, this whole exercise is for him .

Any comments, specific to this project ?
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoj Bhai,

Hope you are doing well. Please tell your relative to stay away as whatever the price is, this project is not worth it. I would not even consider it for Rs 1500/sqft as the intentions of JP are quite clear. As I said before, some of the small builders are better than JP, because JP knows too much about this game and also how to cheat the customers. Her is my take on the project:

1. Project was launched more than 2 years ago, but still there is nothing more than excavation work on the site.

2. Area is quite far from the action and would take easily 10+ years to develop. It is in sector-151, which is farther from actual Noida and also from Pari Chowk.

3. Only advantage is that it is right on the expressway, but everything around this is kind of Jungle and closest thing is Pari Chowk, about 5 Kms. Instead of calling it Noida, I would call it G. NOida as it is closer to latter than former.

I would like to say again - Buying anything with JP is a mistake.

Comment

I 100 % agree ( see the highlighted text of yr. quote ), i hope my relative agrees . I have asked him to visit the site & also speak to plenty of Brokers of that area & then get back to me .

I hope, better sense prevails. As i said, he is going to put all/almost all of his life earnings in buying an apartment here in this area ( because of the simple reason that he does not have the money for GGN & he hates Kundli { Btw, he has an TV manufacturing unit in Kundli } ).

Rest of the active members of Noida region, thanks for yr. excellent contribution . Expected better, but thanks anyways .

[QUOTE=djvjain;201104]Manoj Bhai,

Hope you are doing well. Please tell your relative to stay away as whatever the price is, this project is not worth it. I would not even consider it for Rs 1500/sqft as the intentions of JP are quite clear. As I said before, some of the small builders are better than JP, because JP knows too much about this game and also how to cheat the customers. Her is my take on the project:

1. Project was launched more than 2 years ago, but still there is nothing more than excavation work on the site.

2. Area is quite far from the action and would take easily 10+ years to develop. It is in sector-151, which is farther from actual Noida and also from Pari Chowk.

3. Only advantage is that it is right on the expressway, but everything around this is kind of Jungle and closest thing is Pari Chowk, about 5 Kms. Instead of calling it Noida, I would call it G. NOida as it is closer to latter than former.

I would like to say again - Buying anything with JP is a mistake.[/QUOTE]
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

isnt this a bit expensive for that location !! .. got this from the jaypee site !

PRICE LIST
            BSP - Rs 3400. psf

(Service Tax additional, as applicable)

Other Applicable Charges:
            S. No. Payment Head Charges / Rate
            1 Internal Development Charges Rs. 75.00 psf
            2 External Development Charges Rs. 75.00 psf
            3 Electric Sub Station Charges Rs. 40.00. psf
            4 Social Club Membership Rs. 1.50 Lacs
            Car Parking One reserved basement car parking space
            compulsory with any apartment.
            Underground Car Parking
            1. Car park Rs 1.50 Lacs
            2. Subsequent car park Rs. 2.00 Lacs
            6 Interest Free Maintenance Deposit Rs. 50.00 psf
            7 One time lease rent Rs. 50.00 psf

Comment

one of the brokers i was dealing with was hardselling JAYPEE crescent homes sector 134. 4050 is psft price .of couse dealer , flexi discount would be there. dealer was hard selling it saying it is a once in a life time opportunity and the gentry would be exclusive etc. but i did not book. broker himself agreed that they deliver lati booked in amrapali heartbeat city instead sector 107 at a far lesser price.

Comment

I was abt to buy in a project in JP but my close friend who once was employed there revealed some bitter facts abt them which forced me to withdraw my cheque .

JP surely would build something which will be jealousy for others but WHEN is the bigger question to ask ... Somebody mentioned here 2016 - I think he is very right to say that .

[QUOTE=MANOJa;201340]I 100 % agree ( see the highlighted text of yr. quote ), i hope my relative agrees . I have asked him to visit the site & also speak to plenty of Brokers of that area & then get back to me .

I hope, better sense prevails. As i said, he is going to put all/almost all of his life earnings in buying an apartment here in this area ( because of the simple reason that he does not have the money for GGN & he hates Kundli { Btw, he has an TV manufacturing unit in Kundli } ).

Rest of the active members of Noida region, thanks for yr. excellent contribution . Expected better, but thanks anyways .

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                Manoj Bhai,

I would like to say again - Buying anything with JP is a mistake.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Are these green buildings are cheap enough to construct like traditional ones.Because if you only notice the amount of energy consumed in heating and cooling the traditional and the green building you can see the huge difference because green building are much successful in retaining their inner environment.
                  construction technology

Comment

MAHAVIR HANUMAN GROUP COmplaint & Suggestion

I m Ramesh , i have been touched with this company since last 5yrs. i had face some delay issue but i would like to say something about it's board of direction personality that they were really good.

when i was lost my hope but when i mat with Mr. MD that i realized really without any discussion problems can't be solved.
                    \
                    so i would suggest to all of you if you have any issue with it just ignore all mediator party just meet Mr. Pawar and i m sure that you will get 100% satisfaction from him.

Good Luck..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X