Hello Members,

My father have received mail from Property Junction, on investment in upcoming Emarald Floors developed by EMAAR-MGF in sector-61, gurgaon. My question to all whether buying a property will be safer ??

Also, there is one Jaypee Klassic in noida, that too booking is going on but dont understand that how come they are asking a booking amount and nothing for 2 years, until pocession of the property ???

Thanks.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear EMMAR-MGF is a dubai based company...though it has no track record of construction in India except the undergoing Games village in delhi...but considering the recessionary phase thru which reality sector is going the price asked by them is unrealistic.

JP is a FRAUD case....they have not yet started the project even after its launch a year back...I'll advise u to visit sec-119 in Noida the property range here is Rs. 2500-2700 per sq.feet inclusive of all charges...u can visit Gaur and Eldeco...though Amarpali is also there but it is a D-class builder
    CommentQuote
  • Rayan

If you want to invest in builder floor - look at Puri VIP floor in faridabad. It was sold out by the time i reached - if you get a reasonable premium, it can be considered.

Drive down on NH2 and turn left towards main sectors of faridabad. Cross BPTP bridge and youll see it!! First residential parcel of land once you cross the canal!

disclaimer: I live and work in noida and i have bought in noida only.

good luck
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rayan123
    Hello Members,

My father have received mail from Property Junction, on investment in upcoming Emarald Floors developed by EMAAR-MGF in sector-61, gurgaon. My question to all whether buying a property will be safer ??

Also, there is one Jaypee Klassic in noida, that too booking is going on but dont understand that how come they are asking a booking amount and nothing for 2 years, until pocession of the property ???

Thanks.

Emmar MGF is the safe investment
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar MGF

Thanks Noida Eye for sharing the information because it is very helpful for the investors to keep safe from frauds.
    My friend is also going to invest in JP but now he has quit his idea.
    CommentQuote