I have booked an apartment in Pune and will be going for registration on coming Friday or Saturday. The builder has provided me a draft agreement and I see that he has not explicitly mentioned in one of the Annexures that Swimming pool, Clubhouse and Gymnasium will be developed by builder and he is not ready to add that even after I asked him.
Please advise as to what should I do?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • speak to other people who have bought in the same building, and together approach the builder. If he does not add the above in the agreement, ask him to take a 2L cut in the sales pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Generally brochure and agreement should match.

However, the bldg plan may show fewer floors, since the bldg permission is given in stages.

Bldrs cannot make large scale changes in the guise of agreement which says that the indicated plan may change depending on circumstances etc etc. there r umpteen court rulings on this front.

Yesterday, in Pune mirror there were headlines saying bldr not delivered the promised amenities - SILVER CRESCENT -by Mittal bldrs at Vadgaon sheri. The residents have sought consumer court, collector,commnr and media intervention.

In Today's mirror, the bldr has agreed to provide the amenities : but he says flashing his agreement papers that this the actual thing and he is doing it for the residents.

However, we know their ilk and the truth.
    CommentQuote