Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best city to invest in real estate in India?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which is the best city to invest in real estate in India?

Last updated: April 9 2010
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Which is the best city to invest in real estate in India?

The best place to invest in INDIA is Noida. You will get more increments in this city than any other. Another thing is its not the right time to invest into the reality sector as there are more bad time to come for this sector..these are the predictions by the the expert person in the market..

Comment

Dear friend,

I agree with your comments on Faridabad.
      Regarding investment, Bangalore and Chennai are good places. However, this is not the time to invest. Better to wait for atleast another 6 months time to get the best rates and then invest. Investment should be out of available cash with one and not with a high loan content. One can go for high loan contnet say of 75% or so only in case he is in dire need of a flat or house for own use and not for rental purposes.

ks2071746

Comment

Think out of the box.

Originally posted by dewakar View Post
        Which is the best city to invest in real estate in India to make some good money? I am trying to locate and list the areas in India which are good for investment and are coming up as attraction for Indian realtors. Any one with any point of view are welcome to post your preference. Its just perspective that matters
        Think out of the box.

Mumbai may be worst place in India to invest in real estate as it is already at bubble peak. The financial services which drives mumbai real estate may take years to recover. Even after mumbai's financial services recovers there will be inflation (not the published inflation).

I would go for unglamorous places never covered by English media and have historically been some of the richest places in the country since ancient times.

For example, I would say coastal Andhra Pradesh like Vijayawada (Krishna district), Guntur, East & West Godavari, Nellore districts are best places to invest in India's real estate. Cities in Punjab like Amritser, Bhatinda, Jalandhar are best places to invest in real estate.

During the 16th & 17th century Lahore located in indus valley in Punjab (unfortunately its in Pakistan today) was the richest city in the world.
        Last edited April 24 2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: language softening

Comment

good places to invest in maharashtra

Dear friends,
          I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of kolhapur as a investment destination

Comment

if you are a farmer / sugar mill owner / political leader - great place

Comment

Originally posted by dewakar View Post
              Which is the best city to invest in real estate in India to make some good money? I am trying to locate and list the areas in India which are good for investment and are coming up as attraction for Indian realtors. Any one with any point of view are welcome to post your preference. Its just perspective that matters

What do you guys think about Sangli? I hear there is a IT Park coming up in Kolhapur which is close to sangli? Do you think its worth investing there and how much appreciation can we expect?

Comment

Mumbai real estate

Dear all,

I'm planning to buy a small flat in Mumbai. Guys help to find a good location, project, rates, etc.
                Thanks & Regards
                akazi

Comment

Is Indore the sleeping giant of real estate ready to rise

Hi Guys,

What's your thought on Indore as real estate destination? It's already known as the commercial capital of central India? Detroit of India for its huge auto industry. Load's of multi million dollar FDI projects?

Experts please shed some light

Comment

What about Lucknow?

Any thougths about Lucknow?
                    Please share

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X