Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hey, Nick, long time no hear :)Originally Posted by nick_alan_76Hello All,
Where do you find the information on the bank auctions for the repossessed properties? With these crappy market conditions there would be many more of these to capture & banks would surely love to de-leverage as soon as possible.
Why don't you come on and post some of your good stuff more often? :D Even once a week would be okay!;)
- Originally Posted by wisemanWhy don't you come on and post some of your good stuff more often? :D Even once a week would be okay!;)
Would love to Wiseman... Just was a little busy for past few months. But will make sure i post more often.CommentQuote0Flag
- Through their sales agent. They also auction their seized vehicles. Attened one such auction. Had asked the sales person , he said to contact one particular branch which is incharge for such asset restructuring.CommentQuote0Flag
- Check out debt restucturing tribunal....attend the auction organised by them. All Banks and NBFCs are the memebers of this tribunal.CommentQuote0Flag
- Another way is to visit their branches where these banks r supposed to post all the info and dates of auction property. The recovery officer is supposed to give u appointment dates to inspect the property and provide u requisite info regarding reserve price etc.
U can also chk their websites/ newspaper Ads for additional details regardingCommentQuote0Flag
- Property auctions also have a number of unique advantages over selling your house or home through Estate agents. Selling property at auction, through one of the UK’s growing number of property auction houses, is not only quicker, more straightforward and cheaper than through an estate agent but you also benefit from receiving an Immediate deposit and completion within 28 days, ensuring you the security when a bid has been accepted.
- There are many online website that provides information about property auctions. Just search it in the internet. You can also find some auction in your local newspapers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realestates010There are many online website that provides information about property auctions. Just search it in the internet. You can also find some auction in your local newspapers.
i agree.. you can find everything online..just do a search there..CommentQuote0Flag