Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think that point reached in beginning of 2012,after that price increase is very slowCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Krazy YuppieI think that point reached in beginning of 2012,after that price increase is very slow
I think the meltdown of 2008 is a sign and symptomatic of bigger meltdown which is long due.
It is not just about real estate. It is meltdown of entire economy.CommentQuote0Flag
- sitting on cash for next 3 years seems better strategyCommentQuote0Flag
- I agree that building more towers in an area does not implicitly increase the property values, and people are mistaken to sometimes assume that. However, beyond rising wages, there are local conditions to bear in mind vis-a-vis real estate prices, for instace:
- Is the neighbourhood desirable to live in?
- Are there better neighbourhoods nearby?
- Are there worse neighbourhood nearby?