It is said that purchasing a house requires a lot of knowledge. If yes, then I need your help in understanding the factors to consider while purchasing a property.
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you can purchase a good home.

It is very important to know there have facilities like good schools,hospitals,shops,conveyance,etc are near the property you are going to purchase.We can prefer big cities like Kochi,Banglore,Hyderabad etc. As I am a keralite,i can prefer kochi more. Kochi is the financial hub of kerala. Here all facilities are availbale than other places in kerala. An investment here will help us in future. Cochin based dream flower builders provides houses,flats or apartments in best market price in India. Flats or villas in cochin will be a great asset in your future.
    CommentQuote
  • As I've posted in one more post, I'll tell you again the most important features to see before purchasing any property, here are those
    1. Location, Location , Location
    2. Budget
    3. See what's available
    4. Choosing a Loan
    5. Structural aspects of a house
    6. Making an offer
    CommentQuote
  • @jessicajohnn Thanks a ton for your inputs. I am currently residing in Mumbai but planning to shift to Banglore very soon. Do you have any trusted names in the construction groups which I can think upon on investing my money in buying a flat.
    CommentQuote
  • @rgfelicity what about the Builder/Construction company? Don't you feel so that is important?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avinash Shah
    It is said that purchasing a house requires a lot of knowledge. If yes, then I need your help in understanding the factors to consider while purchasing a property.

Attached data file may be useful to you -----
    Feel free to ask , if need some more info.

Cheers,
    All the best,
    CommentQuote
  • Before buying any property I would like to follow steps mentioned below:
    Know the market: Like area in which you are investing.

Find all possible options: Include financing scheme, use of property etc.

Situation assessment: Location of property(Surrounding), Is it easily reachable ?

Check the capital value and history of rental values:

Check current property value:

Funding assistance:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaysharmaa
    Before buying any property I would like to follow steps mentioned below:
    Know the market: Like area in which you are investing.

Find all possible options: Include financing scheme, use of property etc.

Situation assessment: Location of property(Surrounding), Is it easily reachable ?

Check the capital value and history of rental values:

Check current property value:

Funding assistance:

Thanks for Share..
    Choosing the right location is important step for buyers
    CommentQuote
  • @Infradoctor You are absolutely right. I have inquired for some of the home ownership scheme. And should be able to crack up on any of it soon.
    CommentQuote
  • @Planner Thanks a Ton ya for sharing such informative document with me. It was really helpful in terms of many questions that keep coming to my mind while looking out for a property. Also a friend of mine was suggesting that Skyline Constructions is one of the leading builders down south and has maintained their standard of keeping up to their promise to fulfill the need and amenities of the people. what are your views?
    CommentQuote
  • @Planner I know your profile shows that you are base out of MiddleEast but have you heard about them?
    CommentQuote
  • @Planner Thanks a ton ya for sharing such a helpful document with me. It really helped me in sorting out most of the issues had in mind while buying a property.
    CommentQuote
  • @Abhay Thanks a ton ya for sharing your views on the same. Also if you could help me in sharing some information about the the builder from South known as Skyline Constructions. Have heard a lot about it, wanted to just get convinced if it is worth worth all the praise. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Some documents you should check

SOME DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD CHECK
    ASHISH GUPTA outlines some of the crucial documents that ensure you get a clear title

Documentation is critical while buying property to ensure clear title. A buyer needs to ensure the property's papers are in order and complete. The most important aspect of documentation is checking the authenticity of the papers. It is always advisable to have the documents vouched by a legal expert. Moreover, you should opt for a sale agreement and pay the required registration charge and stamp duty, rather than purchasing on the basis of a power of attorney.
    CERTIFICATE FROM SOCIETY
    As a buyer, you should also check the share certificate issued by the society. This establishes the identity of the seller. The share needs to be transferred in your name as the purchaser. This certificate forms a part of your ownership deed.
    TITLE PAPERS
    In case you are buying a property directly from a builder, you should check the title papers. These show who the owner of the property is. The original documents should be scrutinised. The papers will help you check whether the title is clear or the property is under litigation, whether the land is freehold or leasehold, whether the seller has the authority to develop and sell the property, and if the property free of encumbrances. A clear title can be ensured when there's a conveyance deed in favour of the seller.
    MUNICIPAL CLEARANCES
    Another important document is the completion certificate issued by the municipal authorities. It shows whether a building complies with the rules in respect of height, distance from road, and whether it is built according to the approved plan. You should also check the occupation certificate. This document is issued when the building is ready for occupation. It certifies that the water, sewage, electrical connections, and fire safety, lift formalities etc have been completed.
    For those availing a loan, the bank normally appoints its own lawyer to check the title deeds. The bank may charge a nominal fee for this service.
    NOC FROM SOCIETY
    In case of a resale property, you should check the no-objection certificate (NOC) issued by the society. This NOC states there are no dues payable by the seller to the society or in compliance of some conditions stipulated by the society.
    PURCHASE AGREEMENT
    Another document that needs to be checked is the purchase agreement. This is the agreement between a seller and buyer. It ensures the seller is entitled to sell the property, states if there is a mortgage on the property, and shows if the mortgage money has been paid off.
    DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
    If the property has been developed jointly by the owner and a builder, you should scrutinise the joint development agreement, which mentions the terms of development of the property.
    LEGAL OPINION HELPS
    While reviewing these documents, you should insist on checking the original documents too, rather than just the photocopies. This is an overview of the documents involved in a property transaction. It is always advisable to get a proper due diligence done by a legal expert before purchasing a property.
    QUICK BYTES
    IF THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED JOINTLY BY THE OWNER AND A BUILDER, YOU SHOULD SCRUTINISE THE JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT, WHICH MENTIONS THE TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROPERTY.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Avinash,

My Brother is a resident of Skyline Amogha for quite a some time now and I must say he always has good words for these builders. They haven't faced a single problem in the time that they have spent there. Looks like a good one.
    CommentQuote
  • If you want to buy a house then take care of its location. Try to get a house of corner.
    CommentQuote