Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by saurabh1980Hi, I am planning to buy a Builder Floor in Ghaziabad or Shalimar Garden. So pls let me know
1. What all documents needs to be checked before buying a Floor.
2. Theproperty is litigated or Not ?
3. These are small private small developers how to ensure the construction quality and Loading of a particular Floor.
4. If bank is giving loan then is thr any possibility that i will come to know of any legal disputes in future.
5. Any other point needs to be checked.
Hope you have bought the builder floor, please guide what all documents we need to check before opting for thatCommentQuote0Flag
- There are 3 important documents that you need to buy a builder floor:
1. Sale deed
2. NOC (No objection Certificate)
3. ID proof
4. Payment dues
You should probably consult a real estate agent. He/she is better equipped to guide you through the sales process. Good Luck!CommentQuote0Flag