Hi ALL

I'm from Panipat & working as a bank officer.I was recently transferred to Chandigarh.Now I'm planning to buy a flat near chandigarh it can ve in panchkula or zirakpur.I heard about some builders like Sushma Builders,Savitary greens. I tried to search about projects of Sushma Buildtech on there website but it was showing under maintenance.Can anyone tell me where to get information about the projects & some ongoing projects in zirakpur or panchkula.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ashish

There are many good builders in Chandigarh.If you are planning to buy a flat near chandigarh I would suggest that you should buy a flat in zirakpur.There is lot of development work is going & prices of property are rising day by day.In zirakpur there are builders like Sushma buildtech as you mentioned Savitary greens,aerohomes etc.The website of Sushma was undermaintanence I think they were updating some information if you want information about Sushma Buildtech projects check this link it is working now
    flats in zirakpur
    CommentQuote
  • Australian based real estate

Very informative post here as my family and I are going to visit India next year to check out properties. If you happen to visit Australia you can check out agents who can guide you or if you know someone who wants to sell house then we can help you with that.
    CommentQuote