Last updated: June 3 2013
8 | Posts
977 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Luxury Real Estate Agencies/Agents

Hi everybody,

I'd like to get in touch with Indian luxury real estate agencies or Indian luxury independant real estate agent. Do you have any idea how I could get in touch with these peole? Is there any association/organization that is associated to the luxury sphere?

Re : Looking for Luxury Real Estate Agencies/Agents

hi paul

the definition of luxury properties segment is different in various markets across india. however i may suggest the following
    -DLF has a few luxury projects in Gurgaon near Delhi such as Aralias/Magnolia II
    -Caitriona by Ambience in Gurgaon
    -Orbit Corporation offers quite a few options in Mumbai markets
    -Brigade Crescent in Banglore Nandidurg Road

In case you wish to indicate your interest will try to make a comprehensive list .

Comment

Thank you very much! I'm currently searching information for someone who is interested in luxury real estate, old buildings or recent, in the whole country.

Comment

you can send a email to mongias@rediffmail *** com for a detailed response in a field of mutual interest/benefit.

Comment

Dear Paul
          If you are looking to invest in Indian luxury segment for investment. You can have a look at greater noida very near to formula one (F1) and covered cricket stadium. That projects has luxury studio apartments and commercial spaces with 12% assured return. If wish i could provide you further details also.
          Good Luck!!!
          Reagrds
          Simran

Comment

Originally posted by paulmartin View Post
            Hi everybody,

I'd like to get in touch with Indian luxury real estate agencies or Indian luxury independant real estate agent. Do you have any idea how I could get in touch with these peole? Is there any association/organization that is associated to the luxury sphere?
            Hi Paul

you can go for Amadeus project which is a luxury property by Saha Groupe on Noida Expressway.

Amadeus is coming up with luxury flats/Apartments and it will be a green and sustainable developement in India by Saha Groupe.

Hope you'll like it!

Comment

Paul i m too in ur league of search.lets make joint effort n share details.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X