which are the costliest residential projects in india? like the cost of a apartment or villa?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by allnall
    which are the costliest residential projects in india? like the cost of a apartment or villa?

Few more words in your question might encourage someone to answer else this thread will land where all other passing questions been to.
    CommentQuote
  • every Project is Costly today than it's actually worth .. atleast 5 - 10 times :)
    CommentQuote
  • no i mean there are apartments in Pune costing around 3-4 crores..
    in Mumbai its ok to have something like this.. but Pune..... a new trend has started..
    CommentQuote
  • According to me,where the city have these facilities like transportation,educations and good colleges,job offers and more big companies increases the demand for the location and the same,it increases the cost of these flats.

So, if you want superb location with fantastic convenience,then,you have to pay to get all these amenities than the place where these facilities are not available.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf kings court, ambience caitriona,ireo grandhyatt residences, r few dat i knw in gurgaon.they all are 16+ crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry kings court is in delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Another one would be Eiffel in GGN. BRYS Buzz, SuperNova, 3Cs Delhi One in Noida. Few villas and Apartments in Jaypee Wishtown. Kings court / Queens court, Parsvnath La Tropicana in Delhi. To name a few...
    CommentQuote