Property Brokers are feeling cheated

Last updated: May 22 2014
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Property Brokers are feeling cheated

dear thread starter
    can u pls explain how the brokers expenditure was 25 lakhs for bringing 240 applicants ?

centennial
    i wud agree with u , except instead of 90% i feel 99.99% of things these guys say r lies.

- brokers will still not realise what they do to innocent people who put their hard earned money or life savings, unlike ill-gotten wealth of brokers. by the way if a builder has done anything like this it is just 0.01% of what the brokers do to innocent people
    and the weapon which these brokers utilised to create havoc, the weapon of no regulatory body. they r now trying to make an association of their own when they r in trouble bec of no buyers in market. u cant hav fun when u want and then become victim when u r on the other side.
    Last edited June 25 2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mumbaiguy007 View Post
      Manoj I am with u if no one else.. Guys ethics are ethics cheating is cheating ok. Manoj numbers u just put like 24 lakhs for 9 flats is staggering to me almost 3 lakhs per flat to u .. This simple number tell me how much they can pAy to keep getting new "Bakras" these days..!

But Manoj u r issue is genuine this overall business is soo pure hearted clean that such a bad behavior is Surprising .. Afterall Builder is nothing less than saint who save us from future rate hikes and u guys are his Bhaktas or whatever U all guys are sooooooo good

Aapaske zagde mitao yarr tumhara common business is to suck blood of common man and o sorry i forget u r real important pArtner Banks they are so sane too...

Sorry Manoj tell us builder name we will do aandolan for u and make sure u get ur fair share..

Also one free advise start looking for new business When u can sell those idiot deals to IT Folks who listen to u n not their pArents u can sell anything to anyone.. U guys are marketing genious this is pure hearted compliment. Because todays people wong give 30000 for temple but they give 300000 to u for giving them their dream debt trap see how awesome u r...

Common Man Economics: How Real estate in India keep going up n how will it burst ...
      Hey Mubai Guy. This topic is not about the customer grievences man. This is about the grievances of Brokers. And please stop this type of sympathy.
      Brokers are the marketing arm for the real estate. Investors & end users always come to know about projects through this marketing channel.
      If investors & end users think that builders & brokers are blood sucker, than that is not the problem of us. Investors should not purchase the properties from blood sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
        dear thread starter
        can u pls explain how the brokers expenditure was 25 lakhs for bringing 240 applicants ?

centennial
        i wud agree with u , except instead of 90% i feel 99.99% of things these guys say r lies.

- brokers will still not realise what they do it innocent people who put their hard earned money or life savings, unlike ill-gotten wealth of brokers. by the way if a builder has done anything like this it is just 0.01% of what the brokers do to innocent people
        and the weapon which these brokers utilised to create havoc, the weapon of no regulatory body. they r now trying to make an association of their own when they r in trouble bec of no buyers in market. u cant hav fun when u want and then become victim when u r on the other side.
        Ruchika, we need to do marketing of the project for lead generation. Every lead does not convert into a confirmed buyer. Their are marketing expenses & marketing staff expenses.
        I want association of other brokers for raising our voice.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          He seems to be talking about Tata Gateway, Gurgaon .
          Yes Manoja Ji.

Comment

Originally posted by rakesh311 View Post
            Manoj S ji

Do some favour to aam janta:-

Do divulge some more inside stories lol...Market ka haal aap logon se jyada kon jaanta hai!

Will be really appreciated.
            Bhaiya. Market bahut down hai. Abhi invest mat karo. Builder is do 420 in the absence of cash flow. Some developers are going to close their shops.

Comment

Afre thre some brokers in IREF, having sympathy with me & like me.

Comment

Not sure why you are saying that one should not invest when the market is down. In my opinion if one is having cash, this is the right time to negotiate a good deal. Is time par to end user/investor king hai bhai.
                Originally posted by Manoj S View Post
                Bhaiya. Market bahut down hai. Abhi invest mat karo. Builder is do 420 in the absence of cash flow. Some developers are going to close their shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquarian73 View Post
                  Not sure why you are saying that one should not invest when the market is down. In my opinion if one is having cash, this is the right time to negotiate a good deal. Is time par to end user/investor king hai bhai.
                  Agree with you. But investor should wait, The prices would fall further. However there are few projects where you can invest.

Comment

I am totally with you bro. I am currently in Finalising a property and the way the other broker talk about the other person is very bad

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj S View Post
                      Ruchika, we need to do marketing of the project for lead generation. Every lead does not convert into a confirmed buyer. Their are marketing expenses & marketing staff expenses.
                      I want association of other brokers for raising our voice.
                      The moot point here is that - brokers in any field are not like mediators - brokers connect two dots and expect to be remunerated. Rightly or wrongly this is not something that the buyer/seller is comfortable with.

Pl note this works in a more formalised manner in the West, wherein deals are contracted with the broker/agent for specified period and if he/she does not yield results it goes to someone else.

Also, my view is that, brokers want to make a quick buck with minimal investment - you can take any business & you will find that it is difficult to survive where the business model is based on fees alone. I have had experience where brokers show flats and leave it to you to think out of box to negotiate and get a good rate, similarly not too many have good/strong agrements that cover the buyer and the seller equally - they use a standard run of the mill format that is moving around with all and pass it on.

It is difficult to earn easy money - brokers/agents need to build trust of the buyers/sellers and then demonstrate how they add value to the buyer/seller portfolio as against working deal by deal. This way the client never leaves you and trust you to keep him/her positive always

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X