I have purchased a vacant land of 1500 sqft. I got plan approval from CMDA for both Ground floor and I floor. Based on my approved plan I have got housing loan from SBI for land purchase cum construction and received the I payment for land registration. Is it possible to change the room size, direction of entrance within the built up area with minor deviation ? Can I have portico pillar at outside the builtup area?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Structural changes within builtup area

Originally Posted by P.Thamas Ponraj
    I have purchased a vacant land of 1500 sqft. I got plan approval from CMDA for both Ground floor and I floor. Based on my approved plan I have got housing loan from SBI for land purchase cum construction and received the I payment for land registration.

Is it possible to change the room size, direction of entrance within the built up area with minor deviation ?

Can I have portico pillar at outside the builtup area? kindly advise me in this regard.

If I do the above can I get the balance loan amount from SBI?I have purchased a vacant land of 1500 sqft. I got plan approval from CMDA for both Ground floor and I floor. Based on my approved plan I have got housing loan from SBI for land purchase cum construction and received the I payment for land registration.

Is it possible to change the room size, direction of entrance within the built up area with minor deviation ?

Can I have portico pillar at outside the builtup area? kindly advise me in this regard.

If I do the above can I get the balance loan amount from SBI?
    CommentQuote
  • generally deviation is accepted in banks for loans.
    CommentQuote