Structural changes within builtup area

Last updated: December 16 2009
3 | Posts
1079 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Structural changes within builtup area

I have purchased a vacant land of 1500 sqft. I got plan approval from CMDA for both Ground floor and I floor. Based on my approved plan I have got housing loan from SBI for land purchase cum construction and received the I payment for land registration. Is it possible to change the room size, direction of entrance within the built up area with minor deviation ? Can I have portico pillar at outside the builtup area?
    Last edited by P.Thamas Ponraj; December 16 2009, 11:19 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Re : Structural changes within builtup area

Structural changes within builtup area

[quote=P.Thamas Ponraj;46918]I have purchased a vacant land of 1500 sqft. I got plan approval from CMDA for both Ground floor and I floor. Based on my approved plan I have got housing loan from SBI for land purchase cum construction and received the I payment for land registration.

Is it possible to change the room size, direction of entrance within the built up area with minor deviation ?

Can I have portico pillar at outside the builtup area? kindly advise me in this regard.

If I do the above can I get the balance loan amount from SBI?

Comment

Re : Structural changes within builtup area

generally deviation is accepted in banks for loans.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X