Sort by :
Filter by :
- No replies. Expert boarders please help.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Moderator ji.
But these don't pertain to Noida as properties here are on leasehold leading to a lot of ambiguity.CommentQuote1Flag
- - Transfer fees ( to be paid to builder )
- In case of UC flat , remaining amount remaining ( depending upon CLP plan ) ( to be paid to builder )
You can check latest customer ( seller ) ledger for this.
Service tax on the above amount.
- For registry : Cost of registration of the flat ( to Authority ) + Processing / Legal fees ( to be paid to builder )
- Advance maintenance charges (1 yr) at time of possession ( this has become norm for all builders in NCR ) ( to be paid to builder )
- Brokerage fees ( to broker , if buying via broker )
If possible, prepare an excel sheet in advance to keep track of all amounts/payments and to tally/add them up for self-verification.CommentQuote0Flag