1. I have booked a MIG Flat during Feb 09.

2. I have paid a total of Rs. 6,62,500/- (Rupees Six Lakh Sixty Two Thousand Five Hundred only) in three installments as our share of the cost and rest was to be obtained as Bank Loan as agreed between us and the builder. Accordingly, I had handed over necessary documents alongwith the cheque for the processing fee to the rep of the builder, to be submitted to the Finance Company/Bank for acquiring loan for the balance amount. Initially the documents were submitted in ING Vysa Bank. Though the Bank has encashed my cheque but did not agree to pay the same for your project and communicated the same to me. Again as per directions from the builders office manager, the documents were once again submitted with one more cheque with IDBI Bank and they also conveyed their inability to pay the amount to the builder. It is pertinent to mention that both the banks have not even returned the fees paid to them till now. The onus of non-payment of complete amount does not lie with me due to the above reason.

3. I am a combatant soldier and due to get discharged from the Indian Air Force very soon. The flat has been booked with the aim for us to settle down after my discharge from the service.

4. The builder is to complete the project and hand over our flat by 28 Feb 2010. But till now, not even half of the construction has been done and it is seen physically by visiting the construction site that the builder will not be able to complete the project even after my discharge from service or in further one more year. I have made the payments to the builder from savings from our daily bread & butter and withdrawal from my Provident Fund. I have lost the interest which would have been received for the amount paid to you for one year as well as the loan processing fee which we have paid.

5. Since there is no considered progress in the project as per the commitment, I have informed the builder in writing and I want to cancel the booking and requested him to return my booked amout of Rs, 6.62.5 Lac paid by me. When I checked about the progress of my request he said he will give suitable reply legally.

6. Kindly advise me that how to get my hard earned money back from the builder.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.