What mumbai has to offer Vs the high price tag it has for the property

Last updated: April 14 2010
4 | Posts
1424 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mumbai has to offer Vs the high price tag it has for the property

Out here we have a lot of intelectual and has seen many shades of the property index in mumbai .
    i would like to buy a place in mumbai only bcoz my family live here ,
    but i simply cannot digest the price that MUMBAI as a city ask for .
    i have lived abroad as well in some of the best cities in the world and cannot see any comparision for the price ,i know i might be missing the point ,so may i plz request to give your expertise or justify the prices in mumbai .

Re : What mumbai has to offer Vs the high price tag it has for the property

dont open two or three threads

please dont open 2 or 3 threads to rant out . everybody is in the same boat boss . I know you feel frustrated having lived abroad and worked hard , but still the prices in mumbai are beyond your reach .. i feel your pain bro .. am in the same boat myself .. also under-construction properties wont get water till the vairtana project is cleared that means till 2012 .. so you again have to invest in tanker water and biselri water for drinking puprose

Comment

if evry one is aware of all these things then why are still people buying these places .
      howo can a average family afforf to pay the EMI

Comment

scope of projects in and around shapura,Hindustan Buildwell

well, can any one say the future prospects of projects in and around shahpur court espicially Hindustan build wells'New York City project.

Comment

Actually when a trend starts the rate of land starts boosting high without any chance of coming down. The same is true with Mumbai. Once investors prompted bringing the prices high, so today there is no hope of letting those prices low.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X