Home loan disbursement

Last updated: March 12 2019
0 | Posts
93 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home loan disbursement

I had applied for a home loan balance transfer and top up at DHFL in Aug. '18. On 19th Sep. '18, I was informed that my loan has been sanctioned. So i requested them to release the same. Though the cheque was prepared y them on 20th Sep. but the cheque was handed over to me on 5th Oct. 2018 for some reasons not known. Further the property documents was handed over to them by 15th Oct. '18. IN the meantime DHFL was facing some financial issues and said that they are not in a position to release the top up amount and asked me to look out for some other banker for the loan and they had given my data to some other agency for providing me a loan since DHFL had issues. However on 19/11/2018 they released my top up amount as it was only 10 lakhs. The issue is they have charged interest on both the amounts from 20th Sep. 2018 stating that my loan was booked on that date, though they had not given me the initial cheque on that date and the Top up was released on 19th Nov.'18. I would like to know from when should they charge interest on both the amounts considering the handover of cheques to me on 5th Oct.'18 and 19th Nov.'18.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X