Please suggest good furniture shops in Delhi/NCR

Last updated: November 19 2013
19 | Posts
25849 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please suggest good furniture shops in Delhi/NCR

I am an active member of Ghaziabad thread and have bought a 2BHK flat in RNE. I have been living in NCR from past 1 year and hardly know any furniture shops other than Home Town.

Can you guys, please suggest a good one stop furniture shop ? i heard a lot aout Kirti Nagar, Delhi but which shop in Kirti Nagar. I am looking at complete home furniture - sofa set, wall units, beds, wardrobes, modular kitchen, room partitions etc.

I am looking for an affordable, budget furnitures and not the expensive imported ones. I have read good reviews about Style Spa but again I am looking at local made furniture rather than branded ones.

Regards,
    Shiva

Re : Please suggest good furniture shops in Delhi/NCR

Furniture shops

Yes Kirti Nagar is good. It is a huge market and you will get various options with different budget options. Don't hesitate to negotiate upto 30-40%.

You can also try Jail Road - Janakpuri, Varya - Janpath, Idus - Kirti Nagar, Ebony -Sec 18 Noida (bit expensive though).

You can also try Saket Mall, Ambience Mall. I have heard there is already 30-40% off till 8th august.

Its a good season to buy furniture you should easily get 40-50% discounts. Let me know if you come across other shops. We keep looking for good deals.

Comment

Yes Kirti nagar is make various type of furniture in your budget.You can purchase diffrent type of designed furniture for your home.I think his shop in Janak puri in delhi.

Comment

Kirti Nagar has a variety of shops, but the quality of most of them is dubious . If u can afford, go for branded furniture - Tangent, Durian etc.. There r many more .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy View Post
          I am an active member of Ghaziabad thread and have bought a 2BHK flat in RNE. I have been living in NCR from past 1 year and hardly know any furniture shops other than Home Town.

Can you guys, please suggest a good one stop furniture shop ? i heard a lot aout Kirti Nagar, Delhi but which shop in Kirti Nagar. I am looking at complete home furniture - sofa set, wall units, beds, wardrobes, modular kitchen, room partitions etc.

I am looking for an affordable, budget furnitures and not the expensive imported ones. I have read good reviews about Style Spa but again I am looking at local made furniture rather than branded ones.

Regards,
          Shiva
          Kirti Nagar is great choice for furniture. There are many shops in which you can get nice and beautiful furniture for your home. You can choose this furniture according to you need as well as budget.

Comment

@globalpage looks like you have bumped on a very old thread but at the right time. I am also looking to replace my 7 years old sofa and dining and visited few so called "factory outlets" in Greater Noida Insdustrial Area and also few shops in various sectors in Noida and found them pretty expensive. Now planning to visit Kirti Nagar. Do you know at what price can I get nice set of sofa and 4 or 6 seaters dining table?

Comment

realtor, u get all kind of price & quality range in Kirti Nagar . U also get many kind of imported furniture .The main problem is that most of the furniture is excellent to look at, but doesn't last much or to put it the other way round, it is of poor quality .

.........so, if u have any contacts in Kirti Nagar, use them . Otherwise, instead of the Shops on the main road, go to the by lanes & u would come across many Factories making furniture on order . Explore them .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi folks,

I am looking for some reference for modular kitchen. Any pointers in Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi would be helpful.

tc
                sumit

Comment

try hettich or sleek kitchens, godrej interio etc

Comment

Branded furniture at reasonable price.

I found Home Studio to be a great place for furniture shopping. The showroom is located in M-13, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi. I did my furniture shopping here, and it was not heavy on my pocket.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X