Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good interior designer who can help me in space planning and interior designing for my Villa(Built up area around 2800 sq ft). I have base floor plans provided by the builders. There are modifications to the floor plans based on my preferences after doing some space and interior design.

The interior designer should know space planning also.

I think it is to good to procure the raw materials myself and pay for the design and execution charges only. Please give me your suggestions and guide me for a proper design knowledge and what all points I should be aware of for completing my dream home.

Thanks,
Prabhu
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re - Good Interior Designer - Hyderabad

I can help you out, but only if you need exterior designs
    CommentQuote
  • Good Interior Designer - Hyderabad

Hi,

I'm looking for a good and affordable interior designer who can help me in space planning and interior designing for my Villa(Built up area around 2800 sq ft). I have base floor plans provided by the builders and 90% of the building framework has been already completed. There are modifications to the floor plans based on my preferences after doing some space and interior design.

The interior designer should know space planning also.

I think it is to good to procure the raw materials myself and pay for the design and execution charges only. Please give me your suggestions and guide me for a proper design knowledge and what all points I should be aware of for completing my dream home.

Thanks,
    Prabhu
    CommentQuote