Sort by :
Filter by :
- sharpj, move to India and your worry for insurance will die. It is all safe back here.CommentQuote0Flag
- There must be policies being offered by HDFC for sure. Also Bajaj Allianz is supposed to be no. 1 in non-life insurance. You can try them. The reason according to me could be...
1. property valuations - difference between market value and ready reckoner values
2. People insure for burglary etc so directly the property is not insured
3. Rare case of property destruction especially in cities.
4. Insurance product price may be very minimal therefore not lucrative to the insurer or the agents.CommentQuote0Flag
- Here is a nice article Ravi and I am in India... :)
http://wealth.moneycontrol.com/columns/home-and-auto/insure-your-dream-home-heres-how-to-get-started-/15242/0Originally Posted by jadhav_ravisharpj, move to India and your worry for insurance will die. It is all safe back here.CommentQuote0Flag
- NRI complex in Mumbai..!!!!!
NRI word used not for foreign Quality but for Foreign prices!!!!!! 1.5 -5 Cr. so called premium flats in pathetic condition in just 1 year.
Will Insurance cover this?????
- :bab (59): This is no insurance against lousy builder unfortunately ..CommentQuote0Flag