Last updated: June 11 2011
5 | Posts
2547 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem availing home loan

Dear All,

I am panning to buy a apartment in Noida and for the same I am trying to avail a pre-approved Home Loan. I tried getting in touch to many banks but their are glitches due to which banks are denying to process the home Loan. My constraints are as follow:
    1. I represent a sole proprietorship company.
    2. I get me salary via check.( Not holding a Salary Account)
    3. My last month's salary cheque has been club in this month's salary cheque.( The Salary cehque for the month of June holds the salaries of months May and June).

Even though I have all the required documents but banker says no for processing the home loan.

I would like to know if there is any option to avail home loan.

Re : problem availing home loan

Get a letter from the company u work in certifying yr. salary, along with a statement of account ( current & last financial; year ) of yr. salary from the Company . I think, that should solve yr. issue ( if i am understanding yr. problem correctly )
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Get a letter from the company u work in certifying yr. salary, along with a statement of account ( current & last financial; year ) of yr. salary from the Company . I think, that should solve yr. issue ( if i am understanding yr. problem correctly )

Thanks Manoj,

Even though each and every documents are in place but the answer from the bank is "NO"

Comment

Originally posted by sanbar View Post
        Dear All,

I am panning to buy a apartment in Noida and for the same I am trying to avail a pre-approved Home Loan. I tried getting in touch to many banks but their are glitches due to which banks are denying to process the home Loan. My constraints are as follow:
        3. My last month's salary cheque has been club in this month's salary cheque.( The Salary cehque for the month of June holds the salaries of months May and June).

Even though I have all the required documents but banker says no for processing the home loan.

Have you tried checking out with multliple banks ?

thanks

sgverma

Comment

Originally posted by sgverma View Post
          Have you tried checking out with multliple banks ?

thanks

sgverma

Ya tried with multiple banks but no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sanbar View Post
            Dear All,

There is an employee of a DSA (agent) of sarkari banks, LIC housing finance sitting the site offices of almost all builders. They will take 2-6% of loan vale in cash as bribe and will get get your loan sanctioned and disbursed without any salary proof. I guess you already have an ID and address proof available with you. If you don't find the DSA in site office of builder, then you can look for their ads in TOI or HT of Saturday/Sunday and can avail the "services" of any one of them.

This is the benefit of living in India. Money can get a lot of things done...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X