Hello Members !!!

As most of us agree that Vastu Shastra is just another science that can affect one's life in its own ways, be it office or home.

Though we can always adjust to the directions in accordance with Vastu, there are some things one might find difficult to follow, despite being convinced over the same.

Say, for instance, some experts say that it is not wise to keep televisions and electronic gazzettes in a bedroom owing to their energy.

But then cell phones, computers, television etc are just an integral part of urban lifestyle. I can't say how many people avoid doing the same.

Perhaps, Vastu consultants themselves might be keeping their mobile phone beside the pillow to not to miss any important calls, or might be using them as morning alarm. :D

Just shared a thought with you all ..

What's your view ??
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikram
    Hello Members !!!

As most of us agree that Vastu Shastra is just another science that can affect one's life in its own ways, be it office or home.

Though we can always adjust to the directions in accordance with Vastu, there are some things one might find difficult to follow, despite being convinced over the same.

Say, for instance, some experts say that it is not wise to keep televisions and electronic gazzettes in a bedroom owing to their energy.

But then cell s, computers, television etc are just an integral part of urban lifestyle. I can't say how many people avoid doing the same.

Perhaps, Vastu consultants themselves might be keeping their beside the pillow to not to miss any important calls, or might be using them as morning alarm. :D

Just shared a thought with you all ..

What's your view ??

Vastu and Astrology are more popular in India. yet India is full of every imaginable issue in the world. For a vast majority of people life is a burden and live in misery. In the West these things are not practiced. Atleast not popular as it is in India. Yet as a society they made life to a common man as easy as possible.
    Vastu and astrology are not science and are belief based. I would recommend to people that they would do well without them.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

Vasthu is flourishing now. Now vasthu colours also have come in. Those colours for exteriors which earlier even not dreamt off, are being applied now. You name it, it is seen applied in some house or the other, of course, except black.

ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    Vastu and Astrology are more popular in India. yet India is full of every imaginable issue in the world. For a vast majority of people life is a burden and live in misery. In the West these things are not practiced. Atleast not popular as it is in India. Yet as a society they made life to a common man as easy as possible.
    Vastu and astrology are not science and are belief based. I would recommend to people that they would do well without them.

Vastu is matter of faith. I have personally experienced the difference. If you have not, please don't comment. Lived in Canada & I know that not all the westerners are happy. So, don't mix up Vastu as if it is the sole reason for India's problem. Doesn't west have problems? Speak to their citizens.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu tips for placing family photos:
    Family photos that adorn your walls are a great way to give a personal touch to your home. Thoughtfully framed family pictures can tell a story and make you cherish your memories while also beautifying the house. Be mindful that pictures and paintings need to be placed in the recommended directions so that they invoke positive feelings and creates good impression on the guests.

Here are some useful Vastu tips to follow when placing family photos in the house:

Place family photographs at walls falling in the south-west direction. It helps strengthen relationships.
      The walls falling in the north or the east should not be used to place family photos.
      Hanging pictures of loved ones or ancestors in the south-east or the north-east wall is not recommended.
      You can hang pictures of children in the east corner or wedding photographs of married couple in the east wall of the bedroom.
      Pictures depicting anger or sadness can create disturbances and should be avoided.
      Images of late ancestors can be placed on the southern walls or the west or the south-west walls.
      Do not place pictures of late ancestors in the puja room or bedroom. Instead, place them in the living room.
    CommentQuote