Hi guys,

I always knew that Vastu asks for keeping an aquarium with gold fishes in the house or office, but recently I read one article by a prominent Vastu expert who says that the aquarium should be there in the north-west direction but without fishes.....becoz they absorb positive energies of the place.......

What are your opinions on this......

Yash
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The quote is as:

Originally Posted by yash

Article on Indiwo.com

Vaastu for Your Home
    Lisabelle Gonsalves | May 16, 2007

Are you thinking of decking your living room with a fish tank? Well, that may not be such a good idea according to Vaastu.

Ajay Gautam, Vaastu Expert and Senior Consultant with Indian Vastu Consultant says that water stands for money. In an aquarium water remains trapped so the flow of money gets hindered. He also adds that fishes are not auspicious and draw out the positive energies from a home.

So if you are rearranging your furniture, you might want to do it the Vaastu way... and ensure your home with positive energy.
    CommentQuote
  • Are Aquariums in House Good?

Hi friends

Vastu experts are not recommending aquarium in house. But some experts are saying that aquarium in north, east and northeast are good. some are saying north west is a place for aquarium. what is the reason being there?

What are your opinion......
    CommentQuote
  • It is not advisable to keep aquarium, birds in cage etc. coz any sort of captivity is not good. It is best to keep water fountain in NE direction, incase of flats, one can use indoor fountains & water needs to be changed on daily basis for best results.
    CommentQuote
  • RA, r u sure on the aquarium thing . There is a guy here, who says that he is an Vaastu expert & he tells me that it is very much advisable to keep an aquarium at home ( he told me to keep it in some direction, which i really do not remember), the aquarium should have seven gold fish & the fish provide positive energy to the house .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    RA, r u sure on the aquarium thing . There is a guy here, who says that he is an Vaastu expert & he tells me that it is very much advisable to keep an aquarium at home ( he told me to keep it in some direction, which i really do not remember), the aquarium should have seven gold fish & the fish provide positive energy to the house .

If he is saying about gold fish & stuff like that, he is telling you on Feng Shui & not Vastushastra. No creature should be trapped for selfish reasons.

According to Vastushastra, have a water fountain in NE direction, if not atleast have some fancy bowl of water with some petals in it. Change this water daily.
    CommentQuote
  • I really am not aware on these two sciences . Let me speak to this guy, on what u have to say, would come back on it .

Thanks, RA, for giving yr. PoV.

Originally Posted by realacres
    If he is saying about gold fish & stuff like that, he is telling you on Feng Shui & not Vastushastra. No creature should be trapped for selfish reasons.

According to Vastushastra, have a water fountain in NE direction, if not atleast have some fancy bowl of water with some petals in it. Change this water daily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I really am not aware on these two sciences . Let me speak to this guy, on what u have to say, would come back on it .

Thanks, RA, for giving yr. PoV.

Any updates Manoj?
    CommentQuote
  • Yippie got acquarium installed

But dint buy fish. Heard fish shd be kept after 2 weeks ?
    let water get clear with filter
    CommentQuote