Some of the guidelines are given below for how to claim for home insurance if something unncessarily happened.

Call the insurance company call centre or your agent immediately. Keep these phone numbers in the emergency list.
    Write a letter stating all the damages in detail and take a copy of it before sending it to the insurance company.
    Take photographs before cleaning up and salvaging what is left.
    Keep damaged material for proof of loss.
    In case of burglary, report it to the police.
    Ensure that you keep a copy of all information and receipts.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and giving me an opportunity to discuss in this board.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and giving me an opportunity to discuss in this board.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.

Regards
    Akshaya.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Informative

Very Informative...Will help a lot of members in the forum who dont know much about home insurance at all....
    CommentQuote