Hi Realacre, senior members,
Pls advise on the flat. I have attached floor plan with direction.
Blue arrow is pointing to North.

Request advises/inputs on remedy part preferably, if applicable.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Attachments:
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys!
    100+ views and no inputs?...
    Plz help...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Hi Realacre, senior members,
    Pls advise on the flat. I have attached floor plan with direction.
    Blue arrow is pointing to North.

Request advises/inputs on remedy part preferably, if applicable.

Thanks,
    Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

Sorry for the delay. Have replied via pm for delay.
    If the directions shown by you are correct, then to cut long story short, it is best to avoid this flat as the flat is in proper sub-direction giving rise to dosha called as Vidisha. Remedies on such sub-directional flats, frankly is of no major use.

However, if you already purchased the flat, I will inform you about some stones/crystals which can be used but these will act simply as pain killers to some extent but will not eradicate the problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,
    Thanks for your response. I have only one choice i.e. enter the flat and live happily. :)

Would like to know few more things:
    1) What is Vidisha dosh? "Blue" Arrow is pointing to North. Please give more details on it as I could not find much info on it over internet.
    If house/flat dimensions are not aligned with East/North/West/South, then is Vaastu applicable at all?

2) Flat is actually facing (while looking outside) SoutEast. Master Bedroom is in SouthWest. Balcony/Kitchen is in NorthEast.

Please suggest on next course of action. BTW, what sort of problems are experienced with such layout....

Thanks
    Rakesh

Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Rakesh,

Sorry for the delay. Have replied via pm for delay.
    If the directions shown by you are correct, then to cut long story short, it is best to avoid this flat as the flat is in proper sub-direction giving rise to dosha called as Vidisha. Remedies on such sub-directional flats, frankly is of no major use.

However, if you already purchased the flat, I will inform you about some stones/crystals which can be used but these will act simply as pain killers to some extent but will not eradicate the problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Hi RA,
    Thanks for your response. I have only one choice i.e. enter the flat and live happily. :)

Would like to know few more things:
    1) What is Vidisha dosh? "Blue" Arrow is pointing to North. Please give more details on it as I could not find much info on it over internet.

Vidisha Dosha takes place when the property/plot is not aligned to main direction. This results in unbalanced electro-magnetic energy within the house, which is not good.

If house/flat dimensions are not aligned with East/North/West/South, then is Vaastu applicable at all?

Vastu-shastra is simple science. It is applicable to everything which falls under pancha-mahabhoot. The only thing here is remedial solutions too are not powerful enough to negate such probs.

2) Flat is actually facing (while looking outside) SoutEast. Master Bedroom is in SouthWest. Balcony/Kitchen is in NorthEast.

Yes, yours is SE entrance. This is agni direction & burns good things. This also leads to health probs. To reduce the impact, put a silver swastika above the entrance door & either have the door with red color element or simply put red color toran on the door.

Bedroom in SW is excellent but being in sub-direction, you sleep in sub-direction. It will be better if you can arrange the bed in main directions, even if it looks odd, it will help. Sleep with your head towards South.
    Ensure that max color here is in brown.

NE is from where all good energy enters house. Kitchen here burns it out.
    Use some light green color in kitchen alongwith off-white or lemon color.
    Ensure stove is put such a way that you cook facing east & place a sfatik stone on kitchen platform.

Balcony here is very good. Plant tulsi plant here in a pot & lit a oil lamp & incense stick here everyday. Planting tulsi helps in negating several bad energies in the house.

Please suggest on next course of action. BTW, what sort of problems are experienced with such layout....

Thanks
    Rakesh

See above.
    Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also doubut about vastushastra for my flat...can you plz help me?
    CommentQuote