Last updated: July 20 2012
14 | Posts
12433 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best Home loan?

Hi,

I am looking for Home loan but there are so many offers and I am just confused that which one is really better for me...

some one please help me ...

Re : Which is the best Home loan?

Same here Tanuj! Let me tell you when the first time I set out to get a home loan for myself I never expected I would encounter myself in such a jinx. Then there are the advisors who always come up with their varied suggestions. All these has done enough to confuse me literally. So I decided to take online help in finding the best home loan offer for me. Please advice.

Comment

I think bank of baroda is best.

Comment

PSU Banks offer the best deals

My experience in the last 5 years in the PSU Banks offer the best deals in Home Loans. Though the private sector banks are very aggressive in home loan marketing and everythign seems hunky dory with the so called BEST OFFERS from them, one should read the fine prints carefully.

In recent years, PSU Banks have vastly improved their marketing division and the bankers seem to have a better customer friendly orientation now.

I woul say you should try the State Bank of India, Bank of baroda & PNB
        Ram

Comment

Re: Hi

Hi,

Upto my knowledge ICICI is giving upto 15 lacs for all your financial needs. It is best for home loan also.

Comment

IF you are planning to take a fixed rate home loan for five years
            Punjab National Bank gives you the best deal at 11%.
            A quick comparison:
            BankInterest rate (%)
            Punjab National Bank
            State Bank of India
            HDFC13.25
            ICICI Bank13.75
            HSBC 13.25LIC Housing Finance
            This table is taken from this link ... Click to see

Comment

Updated rates

http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php?id=14699661

Comment

Try Federal bank of India. Their interest rates are pretty low and you can get a loan without much hassles. Contact an agent and he will do everythig for you.

Comment

Home loan

Originally posted by Tanuj View Post
                  Hi,

I am looking for Home loan but there are so many offers and I am just confused that which one is really better for me...

some one please help me ...
                  Dear Tanuj,

Home loan interest rates will come down further. I expect it can come to about 9 % or even lower in another 6 months time. Go for floating rate option and you may switch over to fixed when it comes down to about 7.5 % with in another 12 months time, I expect. The prices also may come down in another 6 to 12 months time.

ks2071746
                  Last edited January 7 2009, 09:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by rajan77 View Post
                    Hi,

Upto my knowledge ICICI is giving upto 15 lacs for all your financial needs. It is best for home loan also.
                    Dear friend,

I will rank ICICI in the last few. Their service till your loan is sanctioned, will be good. Once your loan is sanctioned and disbursal starts, you will have to run from pillar to post for any clarification/documents. You will not get your first copy of any document and you will have to run to their offices and wait for hours together to get any copy and they may even ask for Rs. 450 per copy of even the first copy which had not reached you still. Their revision of interest rate upward will be very quick and downward will be very slow. Please avoid going to ICICI. Better to go to PSU Banks.
                    My son has had a very bad experience with ICICI and we are wanting to switch over to other banks, by June 09 by which time we expect the ROI coming down to 7.5 % range.
                    ks2071746

Comment

Tags: home loan
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X