Last updated: February 25 2012
5 | Posts
1143 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required on home loan

Hi,

I have booked an apartment in 3C Gurgaon (soft launch). The total cost will be around 66-68 lacs all inclusive. I have around 15 lacs to provide for from my pocket. This will leave me short by around 51-53 lacs. My home loan eligibility is 40 lacs.

My question is whether lender would be willing to disburse (post this 15 lacs) in the ratio in which my loan gets sanctioned (40:53) or would I need to shell out another 11-13 lacs before any disbursement from the bank starts?

Any guidance on the above will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re : Help required on home loan

Can anyone pls provide me help on this topic?

Comment

most of the banks will insist that customer puts in his equity before bank can start disbursing the loan.

Comment

Originally posted by boughtin3c View Post
        Hi,

I have booked an apartment in 3C Gurgaon (soft launch). The total cost will be around 66-68 lacs all inclusive. I have around 15 lacs to provide for from my pocket. This will leave me short by around 51-53 lacs. My home loan eligibility is 40 lacs.

My question is whether lender would be willing to disburse (post this 15 lacs) in the ratio in which my loan gets sanctioned (40:53) or would I need to shell out another 11-13 lacs before any disbursement from the bank starts?

Any guidance on the above will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
        same problem happened with me.
        You have to do this.
        Total cost: 65-68
        Loan Approved: 40
        Your Contribution: 15
        Difference: 68 - (40 + 15) = 13

You will have to show source of funds of this 13 lakhs.
        Kahan se arrange karoge ye 13 lakh?
        You can show statement/pf/gpf etc. of your relatives. and also their relationship proof. aapka kaam ho jaayega.

Comment

in next installments... you have to pay 25% of each installment from your own pocket and 75% will be paid by bank...It is up to bank.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X