0 | Posts
310 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune : Buying home jointly with my wife & add co applicant in home loan

hello guys,

Need your help and valuable advice on below queries:
    I am planning to buy a 3bhk apartment in pune which approx costs 1.5 cr.I have a property in jaipur on my name which i m planning to sell and want to put that money in this pune home.The money i will get after selling is approx 85 lakhs,which i cant sell before feb 2018 as its will come under short term capital gain,so will do sale deed for jaipur property in mid feb 2018.As per CA he said that i can use that whole amount and put that money in pune home without any taxation if i do that within six months after sale deed.Now i want to know Can i use that money in this pune flat if i add my wife as co owner in flat and co applicant in home loan.As in this case this new property wont be in my name alone..Can i still use the money got from jaipur property sale in this new flat without attaracting any taxation and other issues??If yes then i have to take a less amount of loan which is more suitable.

Also i want ur good advice that should i book home in pune after that jaipur property is sold?As now the builders in pune want only token amount to book a flat but after 45-50 days they want full money as the flat is ready to move in.Now i m a bit afraid that if that jaipur property unable to be sold in time ,then i cant pay full amount without taking a huge loan.

So i request you all to please advice me in this matter and help me in planning my money without much risk.
    Last edited December 14 2017, 01:46 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X