Choosing another flat after loan disbursement

Last updated: March 15 2018
1 | Posts
672 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing another flat after loan disbursement

I have booked a flat in Chennai. Availed loan of 32lakhs from DHFL . Flat is located in 7th floor. I have entered into initial agreement but the agreement is not registered. And property registration is pending. Meanwhile the loan amount cheque is disbursed by DHFL, but it's still on hold ( not given to builder ) as the complete registration is not complete. I have planned for registration after 2 weeks. Since it's a completed apartment, one full EMI is already taken by DHFL as it disbursed the amount 20 days back. I postponed the registration as I was looking for an auspicious date.

But now I have got interested in the same flat in 10th floor . Previously it was booked by another person but the person has cancelled the booking . Everything is same with the size , cost , only difference is the floor . Earlier I booked 7th floor .. now I'm very much interested in 10th floor as it has superb views and ventilation. I know the builder can convert my booking to 10th floor easily as the agreement which I entered is not yet registered. All I worry is about changing it with the home loan. Will DHFL accept by request. Only work they have to do is convert it was 10th floor from 7th floor. If all this is possible is there any charges / fee / penalty that I have to bear. Will DHFL OR BUILDER charge me in any way.. Expert pls help on this.

Re : Choosing another flat after loan disbursement

LawRato , please answer the above query .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X