Axis Bank Homeloan

Last updated: May 25 2019
1 | Posts
162 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis Bank Homeloan

As per the bank, after 18 months they are supposed to charge the total EMI that includes principle amount +interest charges. The total disbursement done by the bank is 26 lakhs and they are taking EMI of 35,545.00 as per the loan sanctioned amount. This has been going on from past 13 months. When I spoke to the bank stating builder has extended the flat handover date and Axis bank should be charging as per the loan disbursed and not loan sanctioned. They are not helping me out and convincing me thats the bank rule. Co applicant my husband passed away last year and I was not aware what to do and I ended up paying the bank just interest of 9 lacks so far when they has released just 26 lakhs out of the total sanctioned amount of 3645000 lakhs. Kindly suggest what to do.

Re : Axis Bank Homeloan

Originally posted by supra.khatokar View Post
    As per the bank, after 18 months they are supposed to charge the total EMI that includes principle amount +interest charges. The total disbursement done by the bank is 26 lakhs and they are taking EMI of 35,545.00 as per the loan sanctioned amount. This has been going on from past 13 months. When I spoke to the bank stating builder has extended the flat handover date and Axis bank should be charging as per the loan disbursed and not loan sanctioned. They are not helping me out and convincing me thats the bank rule. Co applicant my husband passed away last year and I was not aware what to do and I ended up paying the bank just interest of 9 lacks so far when they has released just 26 lakhs out of the total sanctioned amount of 3645000 lakhs. Kindly suggest what to do.
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X